"Ah!" Wade gasped as something threw itself on him. He couldn't see anything. "Get off!" He reached around on the floor for a pice of glass. He drove the sharp glass toward whatever was attacking him, but it stopped him. "Hm?" He looked up.

It was Levi.

"Levi." Wade sighed.

Levi got off of him.

"What're you-" He remembered Levi had been the last one with Oliver. "Where's Oliver?" He asked.

Levi began to flap and swing, trying to tell Wade what had happened.

Wade understood none of this, he was talking to an article of clothing. He looked around the room, it was dark, very dark. He felt around the wall for a light switch. He found one and lit up the room. He looked around, there was blood all over the walls. Small red hand prints smeared across the wall, as if something had dragged them away.

There was a puddle of blood on the ground, also with tracks around it. Someone of them being small feet.

Not long after spotting the tracks, Wade noticed a Jack-O-Lantern candy basket tipped over on the floor. He picked it up and noticed small hand prints on it.

"Oh, god." He gasped.

"Wade."

Wade turned around when he heard a voice behind him. It was Peter.

"Where's Ollie?" He asked.

Ned was behind Peter.

Peter saw Levi.

"Levi, where's Oliver? You were with him." Peter said.

"Peter, he..." Wade said couldn't finish.

"What? No." Peter said. "Stop messing with me. This is isn't funny. Not on Halloween." Peter said. "Where is he?" Peter looked around. "Oliver. Oliver! You can come out now." He called. "This isn't funny."

"Peter." Wade said. "He's... I don't know where he is. This isn't a joke."

"No. No." Peter shook his head. "This can't be happening. No. Wade, no." Peter looked up at Wade with tears eyes. "Wade, no. This isn't true. I was suppose to look after him." Peter noticed the blood on all around the place. "Oh, god. No, no, no, no." Peter was having a panic attack.

"Come." Wade told him. "Come here." He said, drawing Peter close.

"We have to tell Dr. Strange." He said. "We have to go home and tell my dads." Peter said, looking up at Wade with tears eyes. "Before he's hurt or, or..." Peter began to break down on Wade's arms. "He's de-" He couldn't even finish what he was saying.

Wade sighed and held Peter close, looking up at Ned standing at the doorway.

Levi placed himself over Peter's shoulders for comfort.

///0///0

It was late already. Stephen and Tony had gone inside, leaving a bowl of candy outside for trick or treaters that came by.

The door to the Sanctum opened and closed, very slowly.

"Hey kids, how was trick or treating?" Stephen asked as he made his way down the staircase.

Wade and Peter staid silent.

"How was-"

Levi hopped off of Peter and made his way to Stephen.

Stephen watched him come toward him slowly. "Where's Oliver?"

Peter and Wade were quiet.

"Peter." Stephen said.

Tears began to build in Peter's eyes.

"Hey, how was-" Tony stopped when he saw Peter and Wade, Peter looking sad. "What's going on? What happened? Where's Oliver?"

Peter began to sob, placing his face in Wade's chest.

"Oh god." Stephen sighed in pure fear.

He could feel the fear and pain Peter was going through. He could read all the thoughts going through Peter's mind.

"Hah..." Stephen placed a hand over his mouth, tears build up in his eyes.

"Honey, what's going on?" Tony asked, noticing Stephen's sudden mood change. He took Stephen by shoulders. "What happened? What's-"

"It's all my fault!" Peter shouted. "I was suppose to look after him, and now he's gone." He cried.

"Who?" Tony asked.

"Who?" Stephen mocked Tony. "Who else?"

Tony looked at Stephen, then at Peter. "Oliver. What? What happened?" He asked Peter.

"I-I..." Peter couldn't talk.

"Peter, who took him? What happened?" Tony took Peter by the shoulders.

"Ah! Aunt May!" Peter called.

"Peter, listen to me!" Tony shook him. "What happened? Where? Who took him?!"

"Tony." Stephen called. "Tony!" He said.

"What?" Tony looked back at Stephen.

"He's in an obvious state of shock, guilt." Stephen said. "He's suffering from an anxiety attack." Stephen went over to Peter and held him. "Shh, it's okay Peter." Stephen whispered.

Peter sobbed in his arms. He was shaking, he was cold.

Stephen put his chin on Peter's head, silently letting tears slip from his eyes.

Wade approached the two, placing a hand on Peter's shoulder and looking at Stephen.

Stephen gave him a small nod.