chapter 32 bad cop Sith cop and A new purpose

3rd person POV.

It has been many days since Cinder Fall's plan failed and many things have happened Emerald had constructed her own lightsabers both of them we're identical both of her lightsabers being a hybrid of lightsaber and blaster the only difference between the two was their blades oneblade was green while the other was red.

Emerald's lightsaber /\

Darth Celleus has been teaching emerald everything he had known in the Arts of lightsaber combat and has discovered that she is best suited for forms I, II, III, and V Hektor/HK97 and Penny have been going out and are now an item penny is now attending Beacon Cinder and Mercury are in jail awaiting trial Roman torchwick was caught escaping and got gunned down by the guards (Y/n)'s apprentices are making great strides in their training Beacon has declared Team FORCE as their representatives Beacon has also built 4 statues honoring (Y/n) and his team for their services to the school Amber has moved into Beacon for her own protection Amber is now living with Neo in her dorm and finally teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY are some of the top teams in all the beacon next to team FORCE that is.

Right now (Y/n) and his team are heading to meet with General Ironwood the four of them make it to General ironwood's office aboard his ship and they are greeted by you guessed it General Ironwood sitting behind his desk.

General Ironwood: gentleman I cannot say how much I appreciate everything you've done for us.

(Y/n): it was nothing we were just doing what we do best.

General Ironwood: unfortunately our work here is not done yet we still need more information from Cinder fall but ever since you performed your ritual on her she has not spoken a word all she does is just sit there and her cell staring at nothing we need you for to get information out of her immediately.

Darth Celleus: so you want us to "interrogate her" this is going to be fun.

(Y/n): will see to it that she talks whether she wants to or not

General Ironwood: just try not to kill her she barely survived the ritual.

With that said the four of them made their way out of the office and towards the holding cells or Cinder was being detained.

(Time skip)

The four of them arrived at Cinder's cell once they arrived
(Y/n) open the door to see sender sitting in a fetal position just staring at the door with burning rage in her eyes.

Cinder: what the hell do you want?

(Y/n): answers

Cinder: well you're not going to get any so you're going to have to kill me I'm already dead anyways if I return to Lady Salem like this she will most likely have me killed or worse I failed her in more ways than one.

(Y/n): you should have joined us when you had the chance like Emerald did if you did maybe I could have let you keep your powers and maybe you'd still have your other eye