chapter 23 a field trip and the history of the 2 orders

3rd person POV.

Right now (Y/n) is in his dorm communicating with the ancient Sith Lord Darth Nihilus learning the complete ins-and-outs of a certain Force power Darth Nihilus was a master of the power known only as force drain (Y/n) is sitting on the floor in a meditative position more communing with the ancient dark Lord's mask and holocron.

Darth Nihilus: now that you have what you seek I must leave goodbye.

The Hologram of the ancient Sith Lord then vanishes and the holocron puts itself back together again shutting itself down (Y/n) uses the force to place the holocron, The Mask and the lightsaber back into its box (Y/n) stands up and places the locked Box on his desk Darth Celleus is playing with SeaWarp Xo-zeion is studying some of the ancient Jedi texts and HK97 is calibrating one of those weapons sights.

(Y/n): it's time let us go my friends

Xo-zeion closes his book and stands up and makes his way to the door while HK97 puts on his human skin and does the same Darth Celleus complies as well getting off his bed and making his way to the door with SeaWarp following him the five of them walk over to team RWBY's dorm (Y/n) knocks on the door and after a few minutes they he got a response of come in they open the door to see a black and white dog running around happily yapping in meeting new people.

(Y/n): why hello there little one

(Y/n) Begins the pet the small dog and the dog sits down and Rebels in the warmth and comfort (Y/n) is giving to him.

(Y/n): who's this little one?

Yang: that's Zewi me and Ruby's dog our dad sent him to us.

Darth Celleus: well he's a cute little guy isn't he?

Darth Celleus starts to gives Zewi some belly rubs and the dog known as Zewi greatly enjoys the belly Rubs he is receiving out of nowhere Zewi's head shoots up and he starts sniffing the air Zewi begins to look around for the unknown sent until he comes upon SeaWarp the two pets look at each other and begin to look at each other an evident curiosity after a few minutes the two pets begin to Circle each other and start sniffing each other's hindquarters after a few minutes of sniffing the two of them begin to chase each other and play as if they were long-lost friends who were finally reunited.

Yang: Well I guess SeaWarp and Zewi like each other.

Xo-zeion: I believe your assumption is correct so shall we get moving? we haven't much time?

Yang: yeah lets go

The two teams begin to walk out of the dorm except for Ruby who gets a very bad idea.

(Time skip: to the Amphitheatre after Ozpin's speech)

Team RWBY decides to take Search and Destroy mission in Sector 5 so that they can check out the Southeast they enter their team name but they learned that it is unavailable for first-year students but after trying to figure out a plan how they would get past the countermeasures Ozpin comes over and overrides the countermeasures so that team RWBY can go on a mission in quadrant 5 once done Team RWBY makes their way to the Bullhead docks and (Y/n)'s team is tasked with escorting them and going with them on the mission as backup once they got their mission (Y/n) and his team went with team RWBY once (Y/n) and his team arrived at the Bullhead docks they found out the Huntsman they would be shadowing would be doctor Oobleck.