chapter 18 A new identity and a secret mission

3rd. Person POV.

(Y/n) is currently calling professor Ozpin on his scroll to inform him he has found the dark presence.

(Y/n): Headmaster good news I have found the dark presence I have confirmed there are three of them 1 male 2 females their names are Mercury black,
Cinder fall, and
Emerald Sustrai they're posing as transfer students from vacuo I need you to gather as much information on them as you can right now I'm following them to their dorm to spy on them.

Ozpin: can you tell which one of them is their leader?

(Y/n): I can't say with 100% accuracy but just fine feeling them with the force I have concluded that the one known as Cinder fall has the darkest Energies so she could be their leader.

Ozpin: good job
(Y/n) do what must be done and protect the students at all costs I'll do everything in my power to find out as much information as I can on these three individuals Ozpin out.

Ozpin ended the call and (Y/n) place to scroll back in the pockets of his robes while he continued to follow the three to their dorm once they arrived (Y/n) memorized the location of their dorm and began to quietly sneak up to their door making sure to mask his presence as to not be sensed by anyone (Y/n) pressed his ear up against the door as to listen to what they were talking about he began to hear chatter about a master plan but he could not make out too much for the door was too thick so with that out of the way (Y/n) went back to his dorm and was greeted by his teammates and his pet Xo-zeion is on the floor in a meditative position with his lightsaber on the floor in front of him Darth Celleus is playing Fetch with SeaWarp and HK97 is pacing back and forth quietly thinking about something.

Xo-zeion: good evening (Y/n) how are you?

(Y/n): I'm fine we have more important matters to discuss did you feel it the dark presence here?

Darth Celleus: yes of course we felt it you have to be completely oblivious not to feel the dark side growing here.

(Y/n): I've already made contact with them and if I may say they're no friends to us there are three of them their names are Cinder fall, Mercury black, and Emerald Sustrai we have been tasked with keeping an eye on them I have already memorized the location of their dorm I heard them talking about a master plan HK97 are you paying attention?

HK97 finally stops pacing and begins to pay attention.

HK97: oh sorry Master I'm just really really really nervous I mean what if Penny doesn't like me?

Darth Celleus: come on buddy we all know she'll love you to death you don't need the force to see that you two are perfect for each other who knows maybe one day you'll get married and you will make a bunch of baby droids.

HK97: do you really think so?

Darth Celleus: think so? I know so.

HK97: thank you my Sith friend now my confidence is overcharged at 250%.

(Y/n): okay now that we have all that emotional stuff behind us we have to focus HK. Do you still have those mini microphones and tracking devices on you?

HK97: well of course master what kind of assassin Droid would I be if I didn't

HK97 opens up a small compartment in his stomach and pulls out multiple tiny devices the size of the tip of his fingers.

HK97: currently I have 12 of these devices and three receivers.

HK97 places the small tracking devices on the desk behind him and pulls out three receivers out of the small cavity on his stomach.