chapter 14 a creation of the force and a new friend

(A/n):(subnautica and all its creatures are owned by unknown worlds entertainment please support the official release now on to the story)

........................................................................

Team RWBY POV.

Currently the town of Vale is getting ready for the vytal festival and Team RWBY is in vale heading to the docks to meet up with (Y/n) and to see the arrival of the competitors who will be competing in the tournament.

Weiss: the Vytal Festival oh this is absolutely wonderful

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss it's kind of weirding me out

Weiss: how can you not smile a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world there will be dances, parades, a tournament oh the amounts of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

Yang: *sigh* you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: quiet you

Yang: remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: they smell like fish

Weiss: I heard students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today and as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn Duty to welcome them to this fine Kingdom.

Blake: she wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: you can't prove that!

Blake: we also (Y/n) asked us last night to meet him here today.

Yang: I wonder what he wants?

Ruby: whoa

Team RWBY then discovers that another dust shop has been robbed.

Ruby: what happened

Vale police 1: another robbery 2nd. Shop to be hit this week this place is turning into a jungle

Yang: this is terrible

Vale police2: they left all the money again

Ruby: wha???

Vale police 2: yeah it doesn't make a lick of sense who needs that much dust?

Vale police 1: do you think it could be White Fang?

Vale police 2: I don't think we get paid enough for this.

Weiss: HMM the White Fang what a bunch of awful degenerates.

Blake: what's your problem?

Weiss: my problem I simply don't care for the criminally insane

Blake: the White Fang are hardly a bunch of psychopaths is there a collection of misguided faunus.

Weiss: misguided?......they want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet.

Blake: so they're very misguided either way it doesn't explain why they would want to rob a dust shops in the middle of Town Vale Hmm

Ruby: blake's got a point besides the police never caught that torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago maybe it was him.

Weiss: that still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum those faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.