chapter 24 Mountain glenn

3rd person POV.

Currently Team WBY is trying to get some sleep, doctor Oobleck is sleeping, Ruby and HK97/Hektor are on nightguard duty while
(Y/n) and his team are still meditating trying to force a vision of the future to occur but having no luck (Y/n) until suddenly it happens (Y/n) has a vision of Ruby falling down hole discovering the White Fang base underneath the town they walk upon and the plan the White Fang had involving a train many explosives and a ton of Grimm just as suddenly it started it just as suddenly ended (Y/n) stood to his full height and so did the others of his team.

(Y/n): did you all see what I saw?

Darth Celleus: yes the train, bombs, and the Grimm thank the force you told me to bring that extra lightsaber I'm gonna need it

Xo-zeion: do you have a plan that's how we're going to stop that future?

(Y/n) started to Pace back and forth thinking of a way just stopped the future from happening until he suddenly got a brilliant idea.

(Y/n): I've got an idea.

(Y/n) drop down to his knees and began to draw a diagram of his plan in the dirt beneath him.

(Y/n): okay so this is how it goes.

(Time skip)

Ruby's POV.

Ruby has just fallen through a hole in the ground and discovered a small Town Underground she suddenly hears a sound behind her she stands up and turns around to see two White Fang guards pointing their weapons at her.

White fang 1: FREEZE!!!

White fang 2: where did she come from?

Ruby tried to back up but she realized that she was standing on a Cliff's Edge and almost fell off the caught herself in time as to avoid falling to her demise.

White fang 1: you're a long way from home little girl.

Ruby prepared herself for combat and reached for her weapon she suddenly realized that her weapon was still on the surface along with her dog Zewi once she realized her weapon was no longer with her she gasped in Surprise but before she could do anything else one of the White Fang grunts grabbed Ruby.

Ruby: HEY HANDS OFF!!!

Ruby then tried to fight back using hand to hand combat but she epically failed and got a swift punch across the jaw

White fang 2: the boss is gonna to wanna see this one

One of the White Fang runs then walked up to Ruby and stomped on her face knocking her unconscious and began to start dragging her to their boss.

3rd person POV.

Right now it's time for The Changing of the night Guard and Yang finally realizes that Ruby is not there Zewi comes bolting in.

Oobleck: grab your weapons Your Leader might be in danger.

Ruby's POV.

Ruby is begins to regain consciousness realizing that she's being dragged by to White Fang grunts Ruby looks around to see entire White Fang operation going on right beneath the city that she once walked upon she looks around to see the same Max you fought a couple of weeks ago carrying a big box she looks over to her left to see two White Fang guards carrying around what appear to be a bomb.

White fang4: hey boss we found something you might want to see.

Torchwick is it something good or bad Perry because let me tell you I've had a day