chapter 8 the chimera's funeral and more questions

Ruby's pov.

Ruby: oh hello professor ozpin when did you get here?

Ozpin: just a little while ago.............what are you all doing?

Yang: well we're helping (Y/n) move his stuff on to the bullhead so he can come with us.

Ozpin: what kind of stuff?

Ruby: tons beautiful glorious weapons

Weiss: and a few crates full of oum knows what

Glynda: so where is this (Y/n)?

(Y/n)'s pov.

(Y/n): I'm right here

Everyone then turns to the ship to see (Y/n) coming out of his ship

(y/n): hello so who are you two?

Ozpin: I'm professor Ozpin headmaster of Beacon Academy
And this is professor Glynda goodwitch who are you?

(Y/n): I'm am (Y/n) (L/n) it's nice to meet you professor Ozpin

Ozpin: It is a pleasure to meet you too Mr. (L/n)

(Y/n): so what do I owe the pleasure?

Ozpin: Well professor goodwitch here informed me that there was some trouble and so I decided to make sure everything was okay. But that's neither here nor there I wish to talk to you and make you an offer.

(Y/n): Hmmm you've peaked my interest but can it wait I have something very important I have to do it's going to take a few minutes so I ask of you can you please spare just a little more of your time this is extremely important to me and HK.

Glynda: who's HK.?

(Y/n): He's my best friend and speak of the devil here he comes.

Ozpin then looks over to see HK97 coming over towards us

HK97: Master it's all set and ready to go

HK97 then hands me the detonator to activate the chimera's self destruct I then turn around to face the others

(Y/n): Professor Ozpin Professor Goodwitch this is HK97 my best friend.

Ozpin: hmm you two are quite remarkable well then Hello Mr.HK97
I am Professor Ozpin headmaster of Beacon Academy and this is Professor Glynda goodwitch it is a pleasure to meet you.

HK97: Well it is a pleasure to meet you 2 as well.

Glynda: hmm what a remarkable piece of technology you are who built you?

HK97: Oh that is simple (Y/n) built me with the help of one of his other friends.

Ozpin: I hate to interrupt but do I have a question

(Y/n): what's your question?

Ozpin: you need a few extra minutes do you have a few more belongings you need loaded up?

(Y/n): no I need to give this old girl a proper funeral.

Blake: you mean your ship?

(Y/n): yes

Weiss: it's just the ship

(Y/n): To you it's just a ship but to me and HK. she's been an invaluable resource and a true friend.

Ruby: I think I get it it's just like me and Crescent Rose.

(Y/n): exactly my red caped friend
Now let us begin we are gathered here today to lay to rest the chimera she was a very beautiful and Powerful ship she had a special modified hyperdrive of my own design I still remember the day I commissioned her to be built me and HK97 I've had this beautiful ship for 291 years she has gotten us through thick and thin she's been through many battles and she has gone beyond the Call of Duty to help us to some she was just a ship but to me and HK. She was more than a ship she was our home she was our friend and now she is damaged Beyond repair and since she has done so much for us she will now be laid to rest in the most honorable way I can think of rest in peace chimera you have most certainly earned it.