7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.

Start from the beginning

If he didn’t look so serious I would have laughed at his face and would have said ‘good one.’ But I didn’t. I nodded and pretended to know what he was saying the truth. No apparently we were official. This was record even more me. One week and a day and already he were inside. Damn am I good or what?

“Good, now tell me all about yourself.” He said sitting down on the soft grass patting it beside him. My lord what was I getting myself into?

                                                                           ***

Walking inside the school feeling confident I looked around the hall way looking for him. Chloe was still shocked over the fact that they were official. She couldn’t believe it. She thought he would have at least lasted a month.  I stuck my tongue at her. “You see I am just too good! I can’t wait for the two months to quickly go by. This is going to be an easy win.”

She snorted, but didn’t say anything knowing I was right. I was just going to carry on walking when I nearly bumped into someone, I quickly halted, ready to scream at that person but quickly held my tongue. Right in front of me stood a smug Mr Richards looking like he won a lottery.

That bastard.

“Miss Valentine, Miss Mason. How lovely to see you too, looking very happy this bright morning eh?”

I glared at him. “Yes, I just had a wonderful day yesterday” I replied smugly.

“Good, good,” he said.

I looked at him, what the hell was his problem. Chloe looked like she was about to scream. Was he really doing this as punishment of what happened two days ago? I didn’t know teachers could keep grudges either. Those selfish bastards.

“Now as punishment for what you two did yesterday, I have something interesting in mind. Miss Mason, go and find Mrs Grant and tell her I sent you, she knows what to do with you” Chloe nodded and ran away, but not before sticking her tongue at me. I had the urge to put the middle finger up, but even I wasn’t that stupid.

“Miss Valentine, come take a walk with me,” he said and walked straight out of the school. I glared at him, having no choice I followed him.

He led me through the big gates of the school and down the hill. We walked for like three minutes until he stopped at the kindergarten school. I was confused, what were we doing here? He opened the gates of the school and let me straight inside it. After talking to the sectary lady, he beckoned me forward and led me inside the building and into one of the class room. 

Inside was a young lady talking to kids, that were all around the age of four and five. They all looked adorable listening intensely to the story she was telling them. She looked up when she saw us both and smiled. She closed the book and walked towards us.

“Hello! You must be Liv! I have heard so much about you.  So all you need to do, is look after them for two hours while I pop off to somewhere and then you are free to go!”

I grinned, this was punishment? My lord, this was just perfect. I nodded like a mad man. She smiled at me, and looked at Mr Richards, “are you ready to go?”  

He nodded and walked out the classroom. The teacher turned around. “Kids, I will be back, this nice lady will be looking after you while I am gone. Be good okay?”

They nodded like angels. She laughed and walked out the classroom. They all started at me quietly. 

This was going to be a piece of cake.

Fifteen minutes later;

This was NOT a piece of cake.

 “GET OF THAT DAMN CHAIR BEFORE YOU BREAK YOUR NECK YOU ANIMAL!” I screamed at some little kid, jumping on one of those chairs.  

“Never!” He screamed and jumped of the chair, landing elegantly on the ground. I looked around the entire classroom, it was only fifteen minutes since that damn head teacher of mine and that whore of a bimbo left and already it was chaos. There were like three of four kids screaming about who was taller when clearly they were all the bloody same height.

There was like five other kids chucking paper balls at each other, there were idiots like the one I was screaming at jumping up and down the chair. And then there was the odd one out starting at all the chaos as if it was an amusement for him. I glared at the kid and he just stuck his tongue at me.

This kids were not angels. They were bloody devils. I took back all I ever thought about the. They were animals, cavemen, creatures let out just to torture teenagers like me.  These weren’t just regular kids, these were rich spoilt brats.

Some little blond girl came to me and bluntly said “you are a rubbish teacher” my jaws dropped how dare that bitch say that to me?

“Listen you bit-“ I quickly stopped forgetting this was just a five year old.

She gasped, “I’m telling, you nearly swore!”

My hands starting to twitch, this brat was really starting to get on my nerves. What the hell was I go to do with her? I couldn’t just slap her. That would have been illegal and the teacher really would be pissed at me.

Looking around the chaos of the group, I sighed in defeat. I knew when the hell to give up. I sat down at the big chair the teacher sat in and plopped myself on the chair. I just sat there making sure the kids did what the hell they wanted but made sure no one got hurt. Much. 

After what seemed like an hour and was in fact an hour, they started to get tired and some lay on the ground yawning. Soon after the entire class was lying on the floor and yawning. I grinned. Finally things were going my way. I waited for another fifteen minutes to make sure they were all asleep. When I did that I started cleaning around me, picking up all the papers and throwing it inside the bin, tucking the chairs and started wiping the white board.

When I was done with that, which took a good half an hour, I sat back down again and just started at the windows thinking to myself;

I am never having kids.

Five minutes passed and in came in Mr Richards and the teacher of the class. The teacher looked confused as to why they were asleep; maybe their nap time wasn’t due yet? Mr. Richards on the other hand looked gobsmacked. I smirked at him.

“I hope they weren’t too much trouble” gushed the teacher.

I shook my head “no, they were angels” I lied through my teeth, I was dammed if I told Mr Richards how hard it was to look after a bunch of anima- I mean kids. “So can I go home now?” I asked sweetly.

“Of course” she smiled again.

I didn’t need to be told twice and ran the fuck of the classroom, out of the building and on the road that read your life this way.  

The minute I ran out of the classroom I screamed of laughter. Now that’s how you get the job done bitches! And with that, I high tailed it to... My destination unknown.

 ***************************************************8

I enjoyed this chapter. Next one will be long and will include more Blake and more of his life. Don't worry about that ;) I have 13 chapters left to complete this book! So guys don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT please! 

Also nominate me for BigShow! Will ya ;) 

So tell me what did you think of this chapter? I know this more of just Liv on her own, but this is because..... well continuing reading this! 

VOTE AND COMMENT