Chapter 7

Mia picked her luggage and followed Daniel to his car that was already waiting for them.

'Sir.'The driver bit and and grabbed the luggage from them. Then he turned to mia

'Hello miss hill.'She returned his smile.

'How are you today?'She asked him out of politeness making the driver stop and stare at her.Had she said anything wrong? 

The guy smiled at her and lifted the bag again while mia got in the car to see Daniel already seated.Daniel's voice low and firm when he spoke.

'We dont talk to our servants and certainly dont ask them how they're doing.'That made Mia kinda surprised.She didnt expect that from him.He had been so nice to her earlier,another person he's paying and it didnt settled to her why he would be baised.'Maybe because you're playing his daughter and he needs you more than you know'.She could hear her brain answer.In other circumstances,she would have told him otherwise but now,it was a part of her job.

'Okay.'

Mia stared as the buildings passed by,She was at a place she had only heard about and doing what she never thought about.It actually made her act lil a teenager from the inside.Maybe she can go sight seeing sometime when no ones around?The idea sounded good and she thought to implement it once she she settled.The thought unsettled her again as it had done many times since her way to America.She moved in her seat catching Daniel's attention.He placed his hand firmly on her shoulder.

'Breathe.Take it easy.'He told her slowly. Mia almost snorted and it reminded her of her childish lil sister and her behaviour in situations like this.A smile broke in and Daniel thought it was because of his words.Mia felt at ease that Mila was safe,living with Jake and his family.He had offered her to let Mila stay with them.Seeing her hesitant,he assured her that they gonna be happy for her company.Maria will have someone to talk while he's at work and sophie gonna have a new playmate.It was all good.

A mansion appeared in the distant view and soon enough they were rolling inside by the huge gates.As they neared,Mia's throat went dry.Daniel faced forward as he placed a light hand on her knee,drawing her attention.

'It all begins here,you know what to do.'His head turned towards her as the words left his mouth looking in her eyes with all seriousness.Mia could only give a single nod,her throat was already too dry and her pulse was as high as of a marathon runner.Of course she knows what she has to do.Shes been working on it for weeks now,trying to learn and adapt anything Savvanah was related to,even her home and the apartment she lived in.

As they walked in,her eyes fell on an old woman,kayla-she remembered her name,was a cook in her younger years and also sometimes stayed with Savvanah when her parents were away from their home.But now she still lives in the Gilmore mansion,helping with small errands like gardening,thats what she was busy with,thats what Daniel told her.Kayla however,didnt notice her and she walked inside when Daniel tugged her.

Mia tried not to look at the interiors and climbed up straight to the door she needed to go in,Liza's room.She didnt wait for Daniel to lead her or anything.Daniel wasnt going to be around everytime to help her,she would have to act herself and think accordingly because that was what she was being paid for.

Gulping,she opened the door schooling her expressions and she looked up to Liza shaking her head to a maid who was trying to feed her,had a very miserable expressions.

'Ma.'Mia squealed rushing to her unreal mother's side with a wide smile on her face.Liza shot her head up to look at her in in a second's time,her whole demeanour changed.

'Savvanah!'She cried raisisng her arms and pulled Mia into a tight hug.More tears flowed down her face as she tried to speak.'My baby!where have you been?Have you already forgot this old woman?'Her lips trembled making Mia's heart heavy.

'No ma.'She denied.'I just got caught up badly with stuff and couldnt reach you nor anyone.Im really sorry.'She clasped Liza's hands.

'What stuff honey?Were you in a any pr-'

Mia shook her head.'Doesnt matters anymore.'She grabbed the food plate from the side table AND CONTINUED.

'What does matters is that you eat this right now.Look at you ma,have you not taking care of yourself in my absence?'She pushed a spoonful towards her and Daniel,who was watching them beside the maid,came beside his wife and spoke.

'Not at all.She wouldnt even listen to me no matter how much time i spend convincing her.'He smiled at his wife as he spoke.

'But my baby's here now and i'm going to get well and go one vacation with her,for some mother-daughter time.Right honey?'She beamed at Mia in such a way that she couldn't deny.

Quick question 7:You think pineapple goes on pizza?