chapter 2

The closed elevator doors opened and Daniel Gillmore walked out into the hotel lobby where his chauffeur had his ride ready.His steps were slow and pensive as his thoughts revolved around the person he has just seen.He was sure that she was not who he think she is.Not his Savvanah.No.But someone who looks just like her,like a twin and Gillmore knew the fact that he and his wife have no other child rather than savannah let alone a twin.But seeing that girl made him question the possibility.His brain was already a mire from the recent events and then he gets to see this girl with a face just like his daughter.He was on his way to make deal which he has been working hard on and hopefully he gets it after the fiasco his company has landed into.Unlike others,this one had possibility of success and that made him fly to Canada.Not that he didnt try before.He did and that was actually working in his favour but then,it seemed quite impossible after Savvanah's tragic incident.So here he was,on his way to the next plan he trusted for his success.

*********************

Next day rolled up and after a long day of waitressing,Mia finally got into the changing room.She pulled out her mobile and then directly pressed on the instagram icon to text her sister and check on her.Strange but that was what she could do.Her sister got addicted to that stupid app recently and had been using it till late nights and because Mia's mobile was low on credit,she opted for the convenient option.After confirming that her lil sis was stalking another stranger,she quickly got dressed and walked out into the midnight.Her shift was not supposed to be this long but today she had to cover up for her friend Andy and here she was walking halfway to her apartment.

"Food's in the oven."

Mia heard the first thing when she entered her apartment only to see her sister sprawl her lazy ass on the couch,with her glasses on her nose and her mobile in one hand.The only thing Mila was good at was cooking.The time Mia hit the bed,Mila was already asleep so she closed her eyes too.

Two days and Mia was again on her way to home after the shift ended.On the way she checked her mobile,not that she receives any texts or notifications except the mails and newsletters she'd subscribed for.But this time a certain one caught her attention and it was from the hotel she tried at, stating that she can start in two days time.Mia couldnt wait to get home and share it with mila.She saw a food truck on the other side of the road and walked towards it.

"Hope you didnt made anything for dinner."Her voice was loud enough for mila to hear in the other room.

"Nahhh.Ma ass feeling lazy today and my hands just paining."

"About you ass,its usually lazy but whatever happened to your hands,tired of scrolling?"Mia walked out of the kitchen and into their bedroom.

"Haha.Wasn't funny a bit.Played hot hands today and damn that nic bi*ch does hit like a woman that she is."Mila lifted her hand up and started rubbing and occasionally blowing air on in till the time Mia got freshened up,out of the bedroom and gathering the plates.

"Oh."Mia spoke as she settled beside Mila."Since your hands paining and you didn't cook,I take that you cant eat eit-"Mila snatched her plate even before Mia could finish her sentence.

After watching Mila stalk people from her class and later watching youtube and few jokes here and there,all was done for the night.With lights were off and Mia starting to doze off,Mila spoke.

"Mia?"No response.She patted her arm.

"What?"Mia croaked.

"Just tell me this."Mila spoke adjusting herself in bed.

"What?"

"I forgot to ask..."Mila looked at Mia to find her asleep.She huffed rolling to her side.

"Could have at least told she got dinner today.Aargghh."

quick question:How are you all today? :)