Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu

Start from the beginning

Levy smiled "that's cool!"

Yukino weaved through the crowd and reach Lucy and Levy "Hi!"

Levy smiled "hey Yukino! It's good to see you!"

Yukino smiled "you too Levy! We should get to know each other more."

Levy nodded when Lucy pointed at her "wait! How was your date?!"

Levy pointed at Gajeel and Levy's hands joined together. 

Mira popped out of nowhere "5 points to Gale! So you're dating! Yes!" Mira then whispered to Lucy "I haven't forgotten about you... but!" She looked at Yukino "I have more work to do now with Sabertooth here!"

Levy asked Mira "wait who do you ship Yukino with?"

Mira rolled her eyes "Sting duh."

Yukino blushed "what? Me and Sting?"

Mira nodded and then disappeared. Gajeel asked "seriously how does she do that?"

Levy sighed "who knows." Lucy and Levy looked sympathetically at Yukino "oh I can't believe it Mira is going for you too."

Yukino looked worried.

"I'm all fired up!"

Everyone then paid there attention to the fight about to begin. Gray was close to the front near Juvia. Gajeel shouted "Juvia! Kick his ass!"

Juvia nodded.

Makarov yelled "let the match begin!"

Natsu ran for her with a fire fist he then punched her but his fist went right through her and his flames were put out. Juvia smirked.

Natsu scoffed "try this one then!" He yelled "fire dragons roar!"

The flames headed straight for Juvia. They hit her and then were instantly extinguished.

Juvia sighed "see? I'll win." Juvia raised her hand "Water Lock!"

Gray said "is that your plan?" He dead panned.

Juvia winked "just wait."

Natsu was then put into Juvia's water lock just like when she captured Lucy ages ago.

Gajeel yelled "Juvia he can hold his breath for ages!"

Juvia said "wait for it." Juvia then began to flail her arms about randomly making the water lock Natsu was in shake and spin all over the place. Levy exclaimed "oh I see!"

Natsu then said "I'm going to be sick." He then got motion sickness.

Everyone watching facepalmed.

Juvia kept on moving him around then five minutes later she released him. Natsu then stood facing her looking deathly pale. "Is that all you got?" Natsu said woozily.

Juvia walked over to him and poked his stomach. He then fell backwards and fainted from the motion sickness.

Everyone cheered "nice one!"

Gajeel walked over to her and high fived with her "nice thinking."

Juvia nodded "thanks."

Gray smiled at her "wow you beat Natsu."

"Yes I did." Juvia smiled.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Gajeel walked off "I'm going to puke."

Lucy crouched over Natsu poking his cheek. She asked Wendy "is he going to be alright?"

Wendy nodded "yeah he'll be fine just needs a couple minutes."

***

All the girls sat in their rooms discussing Gajeel and Levy's date. Yukino was in with them too she said Minerva couldn't come because she was busy.

"So where is Sherry having her Hen party?" Yukino asked.

"I think she didn't want anything loud so she is having everyone going to a beaty shop you know nails and stuff." Lucy replied.

Juvia sighed "it's called 'Love beauty.'"

Levy rolled her eyes "Of course it is."

Erza asked "does everyone have dresses for the wedding?"

Everyone nodded since they knew that the wedding would be on when they were on holiday. 

"Well the hen party will help us out then for getting ready for the party." Lucy said.

They all nodded.

Juvia asked "how many people are even going to her hen party?"

Erza said "well there is us and then the other Fairy Tail girls and then Kagura and Milliana will be there, Jenny will, of course Cheria will and some of her other Lamia Scale friends." Erza added "it's quite a big shop."

Lucy asked "I'm guessing Jellal isn't going to Ren's since you know wanted criminal and all?"

Erza shook her head "he was invited as Mystogan, I think Meredy is going to be at the wedding but covered up so no one will notice."

Yukino was wide eyed "wait Jellal Fernandes? He is a criminal!"

Lucy said "oops." Lucy sighed "okay promise not to tell anyone about Jellal. He is a nice guys honestly and is actually dating Erza."

Yukino nodded suspiciously "okay then.."

Erza said "thank you for understanding, anyway the other Sabertooth members were informed about the situation since they are staying in the same hotel and Jellal can't walk around everywhere in that stuffy hat and scarf."

Yukino asked "how will you make it work out since he is still wanted?"

Erza said "we have a plan about it, that he will still be in Crime Sorciere with Meredy but whenever he goes out with me or comes to Fairy Tail he will be Mystogan."

Yukino smiled "good idea."

Lucy clapped her hands together once "well we better get some beauty sleep for the Hen party tomorrow!"

Everyone nodded and went off to sleep.

***

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one will be up next week!

I also was wondering what you guys think of Rogue x Kagura? Because it will be Sting x Yukino and I actually really like Rogura even though they haven't met. So please comment what you guys think!

Twitter - @Rebeccaaa_4

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca