|11| a Madonna + Micheal baby

Start from the beginning

I know maybe I am being melodramatic Dr. Williams says it will take time to getting back to the old me. I opened my eyes and I could feel the tears prick the corners of my eyes I had to get out of here before I have another panic attack. I placed the guitar where I had found it and I grabbed my bag and I ran out of there as fast as I could the tears where already clouding my vision. Was I ever going to be able to play an instrument or even sing, or was it another thing the populars had taken away from me. I walked as fast as I could and I suddenly bumped into someone and I almost fell backwards but they quickly caught me, their hands snaked around my waist and as a reflex action I placed my hands around their biceps. That smell peppermint, cinnamon and ...... sweat. It was only then when I discovered that a sweaty Jacob in his lacrosse kit was standing in front of me. His hair wet and sticking on his forehead his shirt clinging to his lean frame and I could see it projecting his abs gosh he looked like he had stepped out the pages of a magazine. Looking straight into his eyes his expression quickly changed from pissed off because some ditz had bumped into him to concerned about why the hell I had been crying. God I can't think straight when his this close and how does a sweaty jock smell this so damn fine.

"Are you ok?"

His hands still wrapped around me all I was thinking was if could take off his shirt and him lifting me up and kissing me senselessly against the hallway lockers. WHOA..... What the hell are you thinking? Did I just..... and why are we still touching. I quickly pulled away from him and took two big steps away from him. Where had that come from, all from his touch? Why would I even think about that, I don't even like the guy..... well mostly and he irritates the hell out of me then why did he have to look like that. His dumb face makes me forget things and I don't like it. I could feel the heat rush through my face and I was sure I looked like a tomato and he is probably confused seeing a tear streaked red face.

"Ellie?" He stepped forward and I quickly stepped back.

"I am fine." I quickly wiped the tears of my face.

"I thought I told you, that you look intimidating when you are crying."

"Since when do I care what you think Jacob." Why was I snapping at him again? Right cause you are mad at his friends for taking away the things you love and him touching makes you want him to kiss you when you have never been kissed in your life let alone even have a boy who looks at you twice.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

"You don't like me do you?"

"What are you expecting a noble prize for figuring that out? Besides don't take it personal I don't like any of your friends either and I dislike your sister even more."

"You would stop calling her my sister." he looked pissed off at this point

"But she is, isn't she? Now if you just get out of the way so I can leave that would be great." I quickly bumped him and I walked as fast as I could away from his intoxicating scent and stupid eyes that couldn't stop looking at me like I was crazy.

"Ellie wait...." I heard his voice call after me as I ran down the hallway as fast as I could.

I went straight for the parking lot and I opened my car and sat there trying to catch my breath and I wiped off my tears.

Suddenly a knock made me yelp and stare at my passenger seat window and I see Jazz looking at me with a confused expression. For a moment I thought it might have been him and how relieved I was when it was just Jazz. I unlocked the door and she slid into the passenger seat of my Lamborghini Aventador. And as soon as she dumped her self on the cream colored seat she instantly relaxed.