"It's really not that big of a deal. You will be fine," Celia said as she reached into the back seat to rub my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right," I said and disagreed with myself as soon as I did. She backed out and drove us out of the parking lot.

When we got to my neighborhood, I was lost in thought and let Celia drive pass the road we needed to turn down.

"Oh, you missed the turn," I said in a nonchalant way.

They had been talking to each other the entire ride home, while I was trapped inside my own mind and looking out the window.

"Daya honey, I hope you aren't still worried about the Liv situation." I didn't react to her comment at all. Honestly, I stopped listening to them after 5 minutes of the ride.

"Daya," Piper said a little louder as if I didn't her Celia the first time.

"I don't know. I really don't. I want this whole thing to be over," I said as I leaned my head against Celia's seat.

"Well, why don't we come up with a plan instead of moping," Piper said honestly.

"What? If she wants this to end, we should make it end instead of waiting for something to happen," Celia must have mouthed something to her.

"Is this the right road?" Celia asked after we circled the block again.

"Yeah, my house is the third one on the right."

We all got out of the car and walked up to my front door.

"Your house is beautiful," Celia cooed. I half-smiled at her, put in my keys, and opened the door to my home. My mom and Dennis hadn't arrived home yet. "Let's go to my room."

Celia and Piper sat on my bed, whereas I sat on the daybed. After a few minutes of silence, Piper said, "I think that you should tell people what happened before she does. You know, expose yourself so she doesn't have the opportunity." I sighed and tilted my head back. That wasn't going to work.

"Okay, what did you even do, Daya?" Piper implored like she was annoyed with the subject matter.

"Only if you want to," Celia finished. When I made no attempt to spill she continued, "We can talk about something else."

I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it.

"Hi sweetie," my mom said as I opened the door.

"Hey girls," my mom had a wide smile on her face and lifted her shoulders.

"It's nice to meet you both."

"You too, Mrs. Johnston. I'm Celia and this is Piper." Piper nodded along with Celia's words.

"Oh, it's nice to see you around other people. She's been cooped up for so long." I rolled my eyes at her remarks. "Well, I'll leave you girls to it. Are you staying for dinner?"

I shook my head no.

"We're going out to eat dinner. Is that okay?"

"Of course, Dennis and I will miss you though," my mom was leaning against the door handle.

"Maybe, we can stay for dinner another night," Celia smiled back.

"That would be wonderful. Oh baby, wouldn't that be great." My mom smiled a knowing smile at me, "I will see you later mom." She smiled at us again and walked out the door.

"You have such a sweet mom," Celia said and Piper nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she deserves a lot more than she gets," a bereaved look was on my face. We struggled to find a conversational beat to land on.