Chapter 34 (THE LAST CHAPTER)

Drakes POV

I'm shaking. I'm so scared and nervous, even though I'm almost one hundred percent sure she's going to say yes.

I have everything set up already, I really hope she likes it. I'm not really the romantic type, but sometimes I really do try for her.

I've had this ring in my pocket all day, it feels like it's getting heavier every minute it's in there.

We're going to dinner on the cruise, and what she doesn't know is that I have a whole room set up for us, with candles and rose petals and lights. But I'm not proposing as soon as we get in the room. I want to make her wonder I I am, I really hope I surprise her.....

Ashley's POV

Drake and I are hand in hand walking to the restaraunt for dinner. I'm excited, I love going on dates with him. He is seriously the best guy in the world, and it is so crazy how everything has turned out for us.

As we walk in, I expect someone to walk us to our seats but instead they just smile at us, as Drake leads me to one of the back rooms. Drake covers my eyes as we reach the room, "Don't open your eyes" he says as he removes his hands. I feel him walk around in front of me, and he plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back, and I feel him smile.

"Okay Ash" drake says as he takes my hand and stands beside me.

I open my eyes to find the most beautiful room.

There's rose petals leading up to the table, and rose petals on the table. Candles are placed on the table and a few around the room, and there's even bright yellowish lights all around the room. It is so beautiful, and I feel a tear forming in my eye. My smile is as big as ever.

I look at Drake and before he can talk I kiss him with everything in me. I throw my arms around him as we stand there, kissing passionatly like it was our very first kiss. Butterflies are in my tummy, and everything just feels so perfect.

"Thank you baby, so much. This is beautiful." I say as he walks me to the table. He pulls my chair out and pushes it in once I sat down.

"You deserve it babe" Drake says and smiles at me.

Before long, a waitress is getting our drinks(they let us drink on this cruise!)

We both have a bit of wine, but we're both not fond of it. But hey, we're eighteen years old we take whatever alcohol we can get.

This date is by far the best he's ever taken me on, and I don't know how I could ever thank him enough.

As we are eating, I look up and Drake is just looking at me smiling. At that very moment, I realize that Drake Sanders is my everything, my bestfriend, my soulmate, and the love of my life and that I am the luckiest girl in this whole world.

"Drake"

"Yes?

"I love you so damn much"

"Ashley..."

"You're suppose to say I love you back you know!" I say joking with him.

He looks at me as if he has something important to say, but he looks nervous too. Drake doesn't really get nervous though. Drake stands up and gives me a small smile before he gets down on one knee and takes my hands in his.

"Ashley.. I love you. More than life itself, and you make me so happy. I can't tell you the last time I have been this happy because I've never felt such happiness in my life until I finally got up the courage to kiss you that night. You are my life, and I want you to be mine forever. Will you continue to make me the happiest guy in the world, and marry me?"

I'm crying. I started crying as soon as I realized what he was doing. I'm more than speechless, and I can't get anything out with all these tears so I shake my head yes as he takes my hand and slides on a ring. I stand up and so does he. I wrap my arms around him and hug him as tight as I possibly can. I look at him, trying to control my tears as he wipes them away and kisses me.

Is it weird, I feel like fireworks are going off around us. It feels like we are the only two in the whole entire world. We stand there and kiss for what feels like hours but we don't care. We eventually stop, and he looks down at the ring and I see tears forming in his eyes.

"I knew you'd say yes, but I was still scared you might say no.. or something. I dunno. But I can't wait to make you Mrs. Ashley Marie Sanders."

I look down at my ring, I didn't actually get to look at it fully before but it is absolutly beautiful. It has one bigger diamond in the shape of a heart with smaller diamonds surronding it.

"It's beautiful baby" I say as I kiss him once more.

I feel my eyes and lips swollen, eyes from the crying and lips from kissing so much.

We eventually sit back down and finish our food, both of us keep smiling at each other like crazy and the "I love yous" are coming out like never before.

We are done and are about to leave when we walk out, the whole entire room claps in joy for us. My face turns red and Drake looks at me and smirks knowing my face would be red in front of all these people.

"God I love you Ashley. You're so fucking beautiful with your red face and that smile. I'm already ready to watch you walk down the isle to me" Drake said as we make our way back to our room to have some alone time.

I don't think I've ever smiled so much in one night.

I'm getting married!

I'm going to be Mrs. Ashley Sanders.

[A/N] guys don't hate me but...

THE END.

Do you guys want a sequel????

Let me know!

Comment and vote!! Let me know how you like it, and what you think about fwcb!

I know some things were never revealed but... if I write a sequel they will be.

I hope you guys like my story! I have had a blast writing it and you should go check out my other stories!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

XoXo

-foreveramber