Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

I can't believe I was almost raped. You always hear about things happening, and you see things on the news but you never think it can happen to you.

As I sit here crying, Drake punched Ben so hard I think his nose is broken and his eye is also swolen. Drake made Ben get up and walked him to the door and shoved him outside. He's probably going to call the cops, which I really don't feel like dealing with.

********

After hours of dealing with the cops and being questioned about everything, me and Drake could finally go home. I am so tired, it's not even funny. As Drake drove us back, I drifted into sleep until we got to the house.

"Are you okay Ash?"

"Yes" I gave him a small smile and got out of the car. Drake opened the door for us and I walked up stairs to my room. He followed after me and sat on my bed beside me. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

"Yes"

"what?"

"Yes, I want to be with you. I accept your lifestyle and I want to be apart of it with you."

Drake smiled and kissed me once again and I couldn't help but smile in the kiss. Drake and I laid in the bed for what feels like forever. Truly happy and together, and it feels so perfect.

I just hope everything goes good. Am I wrong for thinking something could go bad with me and him?

**** Later that day ****

Drake and I had just gotten back from the mall, and I had bought myself a new iPhone 5! I'm pretty happy. Drake talked me into going to the mall to get my mind off of things from earlier.

My number is still the same, so now I have to get all of my numbers back.
A number texted me saying hey, but I have no clue who it is. I better get used to this for a while. I asked who it was and it said they were typing but it took a while for a response.

It was Austin, he was apologizing again and saying to meet him at the park down the road. I don't want too, but I think I need to talk to him instead of avoiding him.

"Drake"

"Yes babe"

"Austin is texting me wanting me to meet him and I think I need to go talk to him"

"If that's what you feel is right then I don't care. But text or call me when you get there and let me know you're alright"

"I will"

Drake kissed me and let me go get ready. It's getting cold so I put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I walked myself to the park and Austin said he was already there. I see Austin sitting on the swing and smiling when he noticed me walking up.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"I've missed you."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I miss you more than anything Ash."

"Well I don't miss being with you okay, I just wanted to come and hear what you have to say."

"Okay well, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for cheating on you. You don't deserve that."

"No I didn't. I loved you you know. You we're suppose to be my first. You were my first real relationship and now I'm terrified of getting into another one because you hurt me so much."

"I know I did. I was stupid I know alright, I'm not asking for you back cause I know you and Drake have something going on. But I just have something to tell you about Drake. He's told people at school about y'all, and somebody bet him that he couldn't get you to date him. Why do you think he's being nicer to you?"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say back, so I didn't. I took off running. Running back to Drakes house and sitting on the porch, because if I go in and talk to him finding out that it's true, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I sat on the porch for hours, thinking of what to do, what to say when I had to face him. I want to believe that it's not true, but deep down I'm just so scared that it is. It sounds like the old Drake, not the new one that's been taking care of me. But he has been nice lately after treating me horrible.

I don't know what to do. I'm going to go confront Drake about it, and accept whatever the truth is.

I opened the door and seen Drake sitting there on the couch, watching tv. He seen me and smiled, and patted the seat next to him for me to sit down.

"I need to talk to you"

"What is it? Are you okay Ash?"

"Austin said someone bet you that you couldn't get me to date you"

His face dropped and then he started laughing.

"What's so funny? It is true!?"

"Ash, he is the one that bet me that. He came up to me one day and said he bets I wouldn't date you."

"Thank God!"

I laughed and jumped into his arms and kissed him running my hand through his hair. He flipped me over and got on top of me kissing up my neck. A moan escaped from my lips and he smirked at me.

"You're so sexy Ashley"

His hand slid under my shirt and as he went to undo my bra, the front door opened to be Drakes parents. Oh God, they know now.