Chapter 32

Drakes POV

Is it bad I feel like all this happiness is too good to be true? I'm having so much fun with Ash and my family and we are all so damn happy.. I just feel like something bad is bound to happen.

I'm trying my best not to think about it all and just enjoy this time with everyone.

Currently we are about to leave the comedy show and head up to our rooms to change. Ashley and I are going down to the hot tub and then coming back upstairs for some alone time.

******* after hot tub

Ashley and I make our way up to our room to have some alone time. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards her before we even make it into our room. I push her against the wall, holding her arms up above her as our tongues dance with one another. I bite her lip softly, as we here a noise coming from behind us.

It's an older couple, probably in there late forties. The man is giving us a stern look as his partners face was red as a sunburn when you're outside all day in the middle of summer.

Ashley laughed it off and pulled me with her again as we reached our room. We opened the door and before I knew it, Ashley was taking full control of me.

Who knew Ashley could be so kinky and dominant. She must really want me bad. Ashley had me blind folded and my arms tied to the bed. She slowly took off my pants and my boxers, my shirt already came off as soon as we entered the room.

I chuckled a bit as Ashley did this. I think I was making her mad when I laughed but I guess I just can't believe the way she is acting. It's turning me on like never before.

"I love this side of you Ash"

She didn't speak, but in return I felt her hand sneak up my leg as she teased me. Then I felt her warm tongue on my tip, she swirled her tongue around before going down on me. She's taking me as much as she can, but I try to push her to take more by thrusting deeper inside her mouth.

I thrust inside her mouth a few more times until I hear her cough and gag. Personally I think it's sexy hearing her choke on me, it shows I'm too big for her little mouth .. But that's just me. I am one kinky mother fucker at times.

Ashley gets on top of me and kisses me as she slides onto my cock. She feels so good, and she's very tight. Ashley begins riding me like never before, her hands placed on my chest and her body moving against mine.

As she slowed down, I thrust inside of her hard making her moan so loud. Before I knew it she was screaming as I pounded her. She untied me when I asked her too, and now it's her time to be tied up....

TOOOOO BE CONTINUED ;) for all my little pervs :p haha I love you guys so much! hope you like this(:

XoXo

-foreveramber