Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey there, whoever is reading this. This is my first story, hopefully someone will like it! Comment/Vote/Message on what you think. I'd love to know! There will be sexual content in this so if you don't like to read it, then don't. Anyways, enjoy! :)

Ashely's POV

Today was the day, I was going to finally lose my virginity to my boyfriend of two and a half years. His name is Austin and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We argued every once in a while but other than that everything was great.

I was getting ready to go out when somebody was knocking on my door. "Come in!" I exclaimed as I was doing my hair. My brown hair was long already but now I was straightening it, it would look even longer. My door opened and it was Drake Sanders, my neighbor and the son of my parents bestfriends. We hate each other with a passion, alway have always will. "What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes at him. He smirked that famous smirk of his, and walked over to my bed and sat down.

He was down right gorgeous. I've never seen a guy with prettier eyes than him, even my own boyfriend. Drake has short brown hair with specs of blonde, and the prettiest green/blue eyes I've ever seen. If he wasn't such a prick, I could probably stare into them all day long.

"Because I want too. What are you getting ready for?"

"I have a date, something you wouldn't know about." I scowled at him as I finished my hair and turned to face him.

"Poor little Ash, finally you're gonna get that cherry popped huh?" He said standing up next to me, he's taller than me by half a foot.

"Shut up Drake, nobody cares about what you have to say." I said getting up in his face. I hate this guy and all he does is get on my nerves.

"I know you hate me, but you're gonna hate your boyfriend even more when you figure out the truth." He whispered in my ear and walked out of my room.

What could he have ment by that? He's probably just saying that to get under my skin....I thought to myself as I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs.

"Mom I'm going with Austin, I'll be back later!" I yelled as I walked out. Austin was sitting in his car waiting for me. He has a 1995 blue Acura legend, and he loved his car. He kept it nice and clean all the time, which you can expect with a guy and a nice car. I got in and kissed him as we drove off.

We arrived at his apartment within twenty minutes and my nerves were getting the best of me. What if I mess up or don't do something right? I kept asking myself this through out the whole way to his apartment.

"You okay babe?" He asked as he put his hand on my cheek. I stared into his light blue eyes and shook my head yes.

"Good" Austin smiled and got out of his car and opened my door for me. I thanked him and we walked into his apartment.

I was familiar with his apartment since I've been here plenty of times, so I walked into his room where our magical time would be taken place. I turned to face him as he kissed me gently. I kissed back and he deepened the kiss and slid his hand down my back. He bit my lip, knowing that was a turn on for me and a moan escaped my mouth. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance. I let him win as his tongue massaged mine. He layed me on his bed and got on top of me still kissing me. He slid his hand under my shirt and played with my breast. His thumbs ran over my pink bud, making them grow harder. He started kissing my neck and gently sucked on it making me moan. I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair and he seemed to enjoy it. He slid my shirt and bra off, and then began with my shorts. I was only wearing my pink lacey underwear when we heard a loud noise in his living room. "Stay here" he ordered as he got up and went to see what was going on.

"What are you doing here?!" I heard him scream. I couldn't make out what the other person was saying, but I knew it was a girl. I got up to see who it was and it was Sarah Hedrick, the biggest whore at our school.

"I figured we could have a session but I see you have your little virgin over." She said as she winked at me and walked out the door.

"What was that suppose to mean Austin!?" I snapped at him with so many questions running through my mind.

"Babe.. I can explain.." He said grabbing my hand.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled going back to his room to put my clothes back on.

"So you screwed her because I wouldn't let you yet?!" I yelled at him as I put my clothes on and walked out of his apartment.

"We're over'" I screamed and slammed his door shut.

I started running, I didn't know where I was going. Drake was right. I hate Austin so much, I can't believe he did this to me. I ended up at the park down the road from my house. I stayed under the big tree and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I don't even know how long I have been here, but it was dark now and I should probably be getting home. I stood up and started walking back home before I ran into someone. It was dark and I couldn't see who it was, but they caught my arms and pulled me to them before I fell. I looked up and could make out the familiar smirk.

"Drake?" I asked before he smashed his lips onto mine.