Chapter 4

Ashley's POV

"Austin!? Why are you in here?" I questioned him. I don't know why he is here! I didn't reply to any calls or texts from him, he should obviously understand I don't want anything to do with him! He cheated on me for Gods sake!

"Baby I'm so sorry! I love you so much, what can I do to make everything better?" He asked and suddenly pulling me into a tight hug.

"How did you even get in here?" I questioned him trying to get out of his hug. I don't want to look at him, I don't want him to touch me, nothing! Ugh!

"You're mom let me in and come up here. She said she didn't even know you were home, and that the last time she seen you you were outside walking with Drake!?" He pulled me tighter and I slowly looked up into his eyes that have suddenly turned dark with anger.

I pushed him off me and turned around to open the door but he grabbed me and pushed me onto my bed. His lips crashed onto mine and so much of me wanted to kiss him back because I miss him. But I didn't, instead I pushed him off me and he fell onto the floor.

"You cheated on me you know! How do you expect me to feel? You can't just come in here and kiss me when you cheated on me only God knows how many times and who with!" I screamed at him. I could feel my face turning red from being angry.

"Baby" he took my hands into his and stared into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. It was only one time. Can't you forgive me?" He begged and pleaded.

"No." I simply said and got up and opened my door.

"Get out. Now." I said with no emotion shown.

"Whatever. Have fun being alone." He spat and walked out.

I crawled into my bed and cried until I couldn't anymore, just like the day before. He doesn't know how much I love him, I mean we were together for so long. But I can't be with him, not after what he's done. After a few hours of sitting on my bed, being all sad there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I whispered, doubting the person could even hear me.

My door opened to appear to be Drake.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he walked in and sat on my bed.

"Yeah, just perfect." I said with my nose all runny and eyes red.

"What happened Ash?" Drake said sounding sincere. And with that I told him about Austin coming into my room while I was taking a shower and what all was said.

"Wow I'm sorry" Drake said as he gave me a little hug.

"What's happened to you?" I questioned him.

He's so different. The Drake that I've always known wouldn't be up in my room asking me what's wrong, he wouldn't be sorry about anything, and he sure as hell wouldn't hug me because I'm sad.

"What do you mean?" He asked and backed away from me.

"You're being nice to me.. You've always picked on me before when I was sad over something. You've even made me cry before and you thought it was funny." I whispered, not looking at him.

"I know I haven't been a good person to you, I'm still not. But I shouldn't of done some of the stuff I have to you. I've realized that. This doesn't mean we act different at school or anything though got it?" Those words rushed out of his mouth so fast, I could barely catch up. Before I could even say a word, he got up from my bed and left the room.

The rest of the day was slow and boring. I would go to my bestfriend Megan to talk about everything, but she's in a different state for another week visiting her family. Her uncle died so her and her mom took a flight over to Texas. Megan and I got in trouble a few weeks ago and her mother took away her phone. We had gone out to a party and Megan returned home drunk. My parents don't mind if I party as long as I'm safe, but her mother wasn't suppose to find out.

As I was laying down to go to bed, my phone started vibrating indicating I had a text message. It was from Drake, it said "Can you meet me at the building before school tomorrow? I need you. ;)"

I texted him back telling him "sure :)" I like the sex we have. No he's not the best guy in the world, but what he makes me feel when we have sex is a feeling I think I want to continue feeling by him. Within minutes I fell asleep.

***Dream***

I was walking to my math class at school, and everybody was watching me. Snickering, whispering, making it complete obvious that they were talking about me. As I walk into my math class the only people in there is Austin and Drake.

"Wha.. What's going on?" I stuttered seeing the two of them.

"I know your secret babe." Austin smirked and walked up to me.

"You honestly thought Drake wants you? Nobody wants you. He had sex with you because I bet him that he couldn't. Then he had to get you to go along with it so he decided to be nice to you. Everybody knows." Austin said as he held up his iPhone and hit the play button.

A video of me and Drake started playing of my first time. I couldn't take it any more, I ran out of the classroom to find the hallway empty. I started walking trying to find just someone, but everyone had disappeared.

***End Of Dream***

I woke up sweating and crying because of the dream I had. What if something's up? What if that dream was sending me a clue about something. I checked my phone to see it was only 3:37 am. Slowly I drifted back into sleep with less than three hours until I had to get up to meet Drake.

(A/N I know this is short, I just wanted to get another chapter out there. I'll update soon with another chapter! Hopefully the few that have read my story like it so far)

-foreveramber