Chapter 7

Ashely's POV
(Middle of the night)

I woke up to some noise coming from across the hall. I get up and before I even open my door I hear someone's voice outside my door. It's a girl, but I can't make out what she's saying. I think she's in Drakes room. Oh my god! He brought a girl into his room in the middle of the night? I bet it is Sarah! Okay two can play this game. Just wait.

I layed back down to go back to bed but all I could think about is how this is bothering me. Tomorrow I'm gonna flirt with Justin and maybe he'll ask me out. I know he likes me, and yeah I like him. And it could make Drake jealous. It's worth a shot.

Eventually I fall back to sleep shortly and before I knew it, it was time to get up.
I'm going to look really good today. I pick out a white dress that falls above my knee and a light blue jean vest. I curl my hair and do my make up lightly.

I texted Justin and asked him if he could pick me up. I walk down stairs to get some breakfast but I see Drake sitting at the table already. I quickly grabbed an apple and walked outside. Justin texted me back and said he'll be here in a few minutes.

He was right, he pulled up within 10 minutes and he even opened my door for me. He was wearing a black Pink Floyd shirt and some nice fitting jeans. He had pretty blue/green eyes but nothing like Drakes.

'Thanks for picking me up Justin."

"Oh no problem, I thought Drake was taking you to school though?"

"Yeah.. his mom was making him do that."

"Well, I can pick you up every morning if you'd like"

"That'd be amazing! Thank you."

"You're welcome Ashley."

With that, he turned on his radio and we listened to Still Counting by Volbeat. We got to school with a few minutes to spare. I gave him a hug and we went our separate ways until Spanish class.

Today went by fast and Drake sent me plenty of glares and I still have no clue why. There's a party tonight and Justin told me I should come, so I think I will. I know Drake will be there but you know what, oh well!

I texted Justin and asked to pick me up for the party and he said he would. He is going early so we will be there around 9:30. As soon as I got to the Sanders I went up to my room to find something sexy.

I pulled out my black and pink lacy dress and my black heels, time to have fun tonight. I layed around and watched tv until it was time for the party. When 8:30 came I decided to get up and get ready.

By the time I was done it was 9:20 and I knew Justin would be here soon. I starte to walk down the stairs when I noticed Drake was already down there. Oh well, I don't care. He looked up at me and the mean look he has been giving me wasn't there. He looked hurt and confused at the same time.

"You look amazing"

"I hope Justin thinks the same"

"You're going with him??"

"Yeah, he actually treats me right, unlike you."

I stand outside for just a few moments and around 9:35 Justin pulls up. I get into his car and he looks amazing. He's wearing a shirt that shows his muscles and I can already tell that something's going to happen by the end of the night.

"You look so great"

"Thanks Justin, so do you!"

By the time I know it, we were at the party and we were already heated up. It took us awhile to find a place to park because of how many people were already here.

Once we walked to the house, I seen two guys fighting already. The closer I got, the more I could make out the faces. Oh my god! Drake was one of them! There was blood on the other guys face and he had slowly started to try to get away from Drake.

Before I could get close enough to talk to Drake, Justin pulled me into the house with him and handed me a drink. After a while of drinking and talking, Drake just became a blur.

(A/N) I'm sorry it took so long for me to write ! I've been so busy with work and school. I hope you guys like this and I'll try my best to write again soon!!! :)