Chapter 29

Ashley's POV

I'm more than bored sitting at home while Drake and his mother are out for the day. I'm all packed for The Bahamas and I'm so excited! I still can't shake the feeling I have though, especially how Drake was acting this morning. He seemed out of it, and even kind of distant.

Trying to push those thoughts out of my head, I run upstairs to change. I put on some sweat pants, a t shirt I got at the beach, and my nikes. I grab my phone as I walk out the door, I'm going to go on a jog. Drake and his mom should be back soon.

*********

Drakes POV

"You have got to be kidding me. You got another girl pregnant!?! I didn't even want to think about Ashley getting pregnant by you, and now it's her! How could you be so irresponsible?" My mom is screaming at me while she's driving us back home.

I can't take this, I know I screwed up but I don't need to be yelled and screamed at. I'm mad and upset enough over this.

At least I got up pick up Ashs ring today, mom helped me even though she is livid right now. She, too, agreed that this isn't Ashley's fault and I shouldn't change plans because of another girl.

Mom is going to have a talk with Samantha and her parents after we get back from our trip.

We pull into the drive way and bring what we bought today inside. While mom and I were shopping, I bought some rose petals. I'm actually excited about proposing, I hope she's ready to
be engaged to me.

As I put the stuff in one of my bags for the Bahamas, I notice I don't see Ashley anywhere. I look in the bathroom, and the rooms down stairs but I can't find her. She should be back soon, but I send her a text asking where she is.

Mom is down stairs in the kitchen and her face is still red as can be. I didn't think she'd be this mad.

"Honestly this makes me rethink this whole trip. Why should I reward you? You're having a damn baby and it's not even with your girlfriend. I can't believe you Drake."

***** Ashley's POV

Walking up towards the front door I hear Drakes mom screaming about something.

I catch the last part and hear "I can't believe you Drake."

"I didn't mean too mom, I didn't want this to happen." Drake said.

I'm starting to worry but I don't want to go inside. They probably won't tell me anyways. What could it be though?

"Well Drake you might not of meant too, but it happened. You're going to be a daddy whether you like it or not, and you're going to have to find a way to break it to Ashley."

Drake got another girl pregnant...
I can't believe this. Everything is going so good. Why us? Why me? I don't know if I should be mad, or upset, or both.

I sit down on the sidewalk by the house and tears start to fall down. Before I know it, I'm balling my eyes out. Walking to the place Drake first made me feel like everything would be okay, the park.

-GUYS. I'm so sorry for taking forever to update. I got a new job and I'm a daycare teacher! I work every week day! it's awesome and I love it so much. I miss you guys though, and I'm working on my other new story. ALSO, I'm writing another story. Hope you guys will like it!

-foreveramber xoxo