Chapter 26

Ashleys POV

Sitting here talking to the cops is making me feel ten times better about everything. Drake identified a few photos the police have of two unknown men at a gas station a town over from where he was found. It's a bit blurry, but you can make out two kind of large built men and Drake said he is pretty positive it is them. I hope so much it is, and I hope this can end. It is honestly all I want.

The police left around 2 pm, leaving Drake and I alone once again until both of our parents return home. My parents are still pretty mad about me living with Drake. Drakes parents are getting along right at the moment for Drakes sake, but after Drake is fully recovered who knows how they are going to be. I don't blame them though.

As I am sitting on the": couch reading a book, I look up to find Drake staring at me.

"What babe?"

"Just looking at the most beautiful girl in the world, and thinking how lucky I am to call her mine" Drake said sweetly, smiling like a little kid that got the toy he wanted for Christmas.

"Drake I love you so much, you just do not know."

"And I love you baby" Drake said and slid over to me. He took my book and sat it on the table and kissed me gently. I kissed back, of course, and threw my arms around him. I pulled him closer to me, as his good arm reached around to my back. Drake pulled me under him and deepened the kiss, then began kissing my neck softly. I couldn't bare it anymore, and a quiet moan escaped my lips as I wrap my leg around Drake. He nibbled a bit on my neck, only for me to let out louder moans. I feel his erection through his pants which instantly turns me on more. I reach down and take a hold of the buldge in his pants making Drake groan just a bit.

"I want you so bad Ashley. I'm not sore much now, I'll be fine alright?"

"Are you sure Drake?"

"More sure than ever" Drake said and slid my top off, to expose my black lacey bra. Drake wraps his hand around my breast and squeezes, making me throw my head back and letting out a moan. His hand once again reaches around onto my back and undoes my bra, taking it off and throwing it to the floor. He plants kisses from my neck down onto my tummy, and stops at the edge of my shorts. Drake slides my shorts and panties off, also throwing them onto the floor. Is it bad I'm secretly thanking myself for shaving this morning?

Drake once again starts kissing, making his way onto my private part, letting me feel his tongue on my most sensitive parts. "Moan my name for me baby. I want to hear you say it" Drake said, continuing. "Drake" I panted, barely able to say a word. Drake lead me up the stairs to his bedroom, where we take place in the greatest sex of my life. Even if he is hurt, and has a broken arm, Drake Sanders is amazing at what he does.

****Hours later.......

Drakes parents finally return home as we tell them about the police coming by and how they have some photographs of the two men. They are so happy to hear this, they tell us to get ready because we are all going out to eat. Even my parents.

We get told this and go back upstairs to get ready. I help Drake into a green American Eagle shirt and some dark blue jean pants. I think it's a bit funny I get to help him get dressed, even though I hate what has happened to him I always joked with Drake telling him one day his good luck with no broken bones is going to end and I would be helping him get dressed. I had always said I'd put him in some ridiculous clothes and make him go out in them, but he knew I wouldn't. Mostly because when he was better I was in for it.

I put on a light purple sundress my parents bought me a while back. I straighten my hair and put on a little make up and I am ready. We make our way down stairs seeing both our parents sitting in the living room.

"Hey mom and dad" I say giving them both a hug. I'm so happy they are home, but who knows when they have to leave again. That's the part I hate about their job. I ride with my parents on the way there as Drake rides with his. Drake sends me a text within a few minutes into the ride.

- Do u kno how sexy u look in that dress babe?

He's such a little perv. I love it about him though, and he knows it. I reply with

- Haha thank you ;) love that our families are starting to go to dinner again. Maybe we will actually enjoy it this time! :p

We all used to go out for dinner about once a week, but Drake and I were constantly arguing or just not talking at all. One time, we were fighting so much we ended up having a food fight and that's why we all quit going out for dinner together in the first place.

We ended up going to Red Lobster. Pulling in, it doesnt look to crowded which makes me pretty happy. I haven't eaten all day and I'm starving! We all walk inside and they seat us quickly. As I was about to speak, my mom looks at everyone and then looks at Drakes parents and says "I think we should tell them now."

Drake and I look at each other, confused as hell and look back at our parents.

"Drake, Ashley, We're all going on a cruise! We leave in a week for the Bahamas!"

*******

A/N Guys! Hope you're enjoying the faster updates! I'm trying to make it up to you guys for being gone so long! Please comment, vote, and message me! I love getting to know you all :)

xoxo

-foreveramber