Chapter 9

Ashley's POV

Ever since me and Drake did it again and he told me his feelings, everything has been going good. He's being nice again and treating me good, he even gives me kisses without wanting to have sex. I just don't want something to happen and mess up again or this to be too good to be true.

He told me he has something to talk to me about later and he doesn't know if I'll like it. He said when he gets back from his friends house he'll talk to me; but I have no clue what it could be.

Drakes parents left yesterday on a vacation for the two of them, their taking a cruise to the Bahamas. I kinda wish they would of taken us with them, it sounds so much fun to go on a cruise.

Getting lost in my own world thinking about a vacation and all the fun, the door opens and Drake and his friend come in. Drake smiles at me and his friend just stares blankly at me. That's kind of weird, but whatever. I followed Drake up to his room and he closes the door behind us.

"What do you have to talk to me about?"

"Okay so you know how I'm into all the kinky stuff, well I'm into it way more than you think. I don't know if you know what BDSM is, I'm not into that, but I've always thought about it. You know? Like the idea of it has always been in the back of my mind. I don't want you to change or do that for me, cause I don't want that. But I want you to be okay with the way I am. I want you to want it. Like yesterday when I handcuffed you, there's more to it than that. There's things I can show you that you will love, if you give me the chance to show you."

He looked into my eyes and waited for an answer, but I just couldn't talk. I was speechless, but I knew what I wanted to say.

"Think about it for me okay?"

His lips crushed mine and I kissed back, throwing my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist and he slid on hand on my butt and squeezed. I let out a moan and he pushed me onto his bed. I thought he was going to do more, but no. He didn't want sex, and for once I'm happy about that. I'm happy we don't just have a sex relationship.

He kissed me and ran his fingers through my hair. He has no idea how scared I am, of falling for him. But he doesn't know either how much I want this. He let me up after a while and told me he's going to take a shower. I decided to go back down stairs, forgetting Drakes friend was down there.

I sat down on the couch and Drakes friend was sitting on the opposite end.

"What's your name?"

"Ben"

"I'm Ashley"

"I know who you are"

He seems so emotionless, it's so weird. He just watches me, for what reason I have no clue. He smirks at me, but it's not a Drake smirk. It's not a funny smirk, it's a true mean one. I don't like this at all. Ben moved closer to me and the more he got closer the more I moved away.

"Come on Ash, I can show you more than Drake can"

"No! Get away from me!"

Ben backed me up into a corner and put his arms above my head. There was barely any space between us and as soon as I was about to scream for Drake, Ben cover my mouth and put his hand around my neck. He began kissing me all over and it feels so gross. This is so wrong, and I just wish Drake was here to protect me.

"It'll be okay, this won't take too long"

He looked at me with pure anger in his eyes. He slid down my sweatpants and pushed my legs apart. I had started to cry and he thought it was funny. He covered my eyes with his hand and I could feel his member against me.

I started crying harder and when I thought he was gonna put hisself inside me, he was off me in a second and I opened my eyes to see Drake on top of him beating him. Drake was throwing punches left and right and all I could do was cry.

I was almost raped.