Chapter 22

Drakes POV Continued..

I got in my car and began driving to Austin's apartment. It was a short drive and I was speeding so I would be there faster than usual. I got there in 7 minutes, and I made a lot of noise as I pulled into his drive way. Neighbors turned their lights on and even Austin turned his on.

Good he's home, I thought to myself. Austin was outside before I even turned the car off. Shirtless, and looked like he had been sleeping. I'm happy I woke his sorry ass up.

"Fuck you Drake!" he screamed at me walking down the steps.

"Me!? Fuck you Austin, you fucking prick!" I screamed back as I took off after him.

He wasn't a little guy, but he wasn't as big as me either. That doesn't mean anything, I could get my ass kicked but it'd all be worth it. I swung at Austin, hitting his directly in the nose. His blood was on my knuckles and I looked up to see his fist connecting with my stomach. I was down, but quickly made my way up before he could do anything else.

Punches were thrown and blood was everywhere. We kept punching each other until two of Austin's neighbors tore us apart. The guy who had Austin let him go, and as I tried to get free I couldn't. This big ass dude had be and Austin got in his car and drove away.

I was screaming my head off at this guy and he wouldn't let me go!

"Why the fuck won't you let me go!?"

Both of the guys chuckled and look at each other with smirks on their face. Before I knew it, something hard and cold was connected with my head and I was out...

********

I woke up, with my head pounding and to all pitch black. I was sitting up right in a chair, but I couldn't move. From how it feels I think I've been tied up with rope or something. I keep trying to move or get up and nothing is working.

I'm beyond pissed off. Who the fuck does Austin think he is, having two big dudes come after me? I hear someone walking but it's literally so dark I can't see a thing.

All of a sudden, bright lights are on and Austin is standing in front of me with a baseball bat.

"Finally! It took you long enough Drake. I've been waiting on this." Austin said with a cruel smirk upon his face.

"What the fuck Austin! Let me go!" I screamed trying to get out of the chair.

"No" was the last thing I heard before I woke up on the side of the road, lights flashing on my face. I could barely hear them, but I heard two people try to figure out who I was...

I feel dead already. All I want is Ashley here with me....

***********

It's short I know!! But atleast it's an update!! Merry Christmas to all of my fans! I love you guys :)
Like I said before, I love getting to know you guys so any of you can follow me on Instagram, which is _amberlockhart or you can add me on Facebook if you'd like to talk more! :) my name on there is Amber Dawn

-foreveramber