CHAPTER 31: THE WEDDING (PART 1)

Sky's pov:

It has been almost a month of me being the Luna and I'm getting used to it now, but being Luna isn't the only thing that has changed in my life, now I'm going to get a sister-in-law. Yep you heard me, Abigal and Jacob are getting married and I couldn't be any happier for them.

Another thing I'm excited about is becoming an auntie. They have recently found out that they are going to have twins and I can't wait to meet them.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me to their chest. I lean my head back against his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of sparks his hands are leaving on my body.

"Good morning, Sunshine." I hear him whisper in my ear.

I smile and turn to him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Morning."

I pick up his cup of coffee that I just made him and give it to him and then pick up my own cup of hot chocolate and then we head to the living room where everyone else seems to already be.

Hunter sits down and then pulls me onto his lap, claiming there wasn't enough space when obviously there was, but it's not like I'm complaining.

I turn to see what everyone else is doing and notice that Jacob and Abigal are planning their wedding and how their house will look like and how big they want it.

"Hey, do you need any help with any of the planning of your wedding, so that way you can focus on your house or do you want help planning the house so you can focus on your wedding?" I ask them.

"Yes, please. This is a lot more stressful than I thought it would be." Abigal says to me.

"What do you want help with?"

"Well for the wedding, we have set a theme and planned what we are getting and where they will be placed, so now all we have to do is go out and get everything. Another thing is getting the dress and suits for everyone." Jacob tells me.

"Well if you want me and Hunter can go out and get everything for you and then we can help book appointments to try on dresses and suits, that way you can focus on the house a bit more." I suggest to them.

"Thank you." Abigal says to me and then quickly gets up to hug me.

"Be careful, remember you are carrying me, nephews or nieces, in there." I tell her, looking at her stomach, with a smile on my face.

"Okay, will do." She responds and then walks back to her mate.

I then turn to my mate and realise that I didn't ask if he was okay with it or not.

"Sorry, I forgot to ask if that's okay with you first." I say to him through our mate mind link.

"It is fine, I'm grateful that we will have some alone time, we haven't been able to spend that much time together since we told the pack about you and miss our alone time."

I smile at him and kiss his lips quickly, not that used to showing affection in front of other people yet.

---------------------

"Okay, so where are we going to go first?" I hear Hunter ask me as we get out of the car.

"So first we need to find out where we can book a photographer and caterers and find out when we should try on the dresses and suits. Oh and find someone who can do Abigail's hair and makeup on the day." I tell him, walking up to him and holding his hand while looking down at the list Abigal gave me.