CHAPTER 56: HOME SWEET HOME

Sky's pov:
Hunter takes me out of the room and hands me a coat to put on, while he wraps Rosabella up and puts a coat on himself.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"That's a secret." He tells me as he leads me outside.

After a while of walking, I notice there are fewer people and houses in the way we are walking.

Hunter suddenly stops walking and hands me a blindfold to put on. I put it on and then we start walking again, a bit slower this time as I can no longer see where I'm going. We walk for about another 10 minutes and Hunter stops me again.

"Keep your eyes closed." Hunter instructs me.

"Okay."

I feel Hunter place Rosabella in my arms and go around me to untie the blindfold. Once the blindfold is loose I feel Hunter come and stand closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." he whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes and spot a beautiful house a few meters away.

"This is our new home. I hope you like it. I built it for us." Hunter tells me.

"It's beautiful. I love it." I turn to Hunter and kiss him, telling him how much I love him in-between kisses.

"I love you too. Do you want to see inside?"

"YES!" I exclaim, bouncing on my feet in excitement.

He hands me the keys and lets me walk in front of him. I open the door when he suddenly picks me up bridal style and walks through the entrance.

"I hear it's tradition for a married couple to do this when going into their home. I haven't had a chance yet to do it, so I wanted to do it now." Hunter tells me, making me fall in love with him even more.

We, well Hunter, walk through the entrance and into the living room. It looks so cosy and comfortable here. There's a sofa facing the window so we can view the sunrise or sunset and another one to watch tv with. There are coffee tables to hold out drinks and cute lamps on some of them to give a cosy feel to the room.

He then takes me through an archway to the dinning room and kitchen. There is a lovely six seat table in the middle of the dinning room, and a small kitchen that will fit us all in perfectly. It's not like we will be cooking that much anyway, neither of us are the best cooks, so it's the perfect size.

Hunter then takes me back into the living room and through another door. This one had a lock on it. When the door opened I saw a large swimming pool filling up the room. On one side there is a slide that goes straight into the water.

"The reason I put a lock on the door is because the house is quite big and I don't want our kids to fall in when we aren't looking. Until our kids are old enough and know how to swim properly, I thought it would be the best option." Hunter tells me.

"I'm glad you thought of that. This is amazing."

"There's still more to see."

Hunter closes the door, locking it back up in the process. He then takes me back through to the living room to the opposite side and when I walk into the room, I just knew this was our room. It had a bed in the middle of the room and built in shelves in all of the walls, some of them had doors, obviously those were for our clothes.

There was a door to the balcony and another door to our very own bathroom. It had a his and her section and a decent size shower. How did he design my perfect house? I walk back into our room and notice in another section of the room there was a cot. The room was decorated in neutral colours and I love it.