CHAPTER 58: STAR'S TRUTH

Star's POV:

'Hey, Sky.'

'Star, where have you been? Why have you been so quiet?'

'Sorry Sky. I will explain, but it might be easier if I take control for a while and explain it to you both.'

Sky agrees and lets me take control.

"Hello, mate." I say to Hunter, to let him know I'm currently in control.

"Star! Where have you been? Sky told me you went silent and have not responded to her in a while. What happened? Hunter questions me, all in one breath it seems with how quick he was speaking.

"I'm sorry, but I will explain everything now." I tell him.

"Okay." He goes quiet, waiting for my explanation.

"When Drevon injected us with those things, I felt our bond start to break and I wanted to hold onto it so right, but then I sensed it going towards our pup. If it got to her, it would have killed her. Our pup wouldn't have been able to withstand the pain, so I did the only thing I could, I used all my energy and protected our child. However, what I didn't know was how much energy and power it would take to make sure she stayed safe." I pause for a breather before carrying on. "Once our pup was powerful enough I tried to contact Sky but because of the injection Sky was also increasingly weaker than what she was originally, so I had to help her as well and by the time she regained her memories and strength it was time for our daughter to be born, so I saved as much energy as I could so I could help with the delivery and if there was any complications during the delivery."

I pause for longer this time to let what I've said sink in before I continue once again.

"One thing I noticed though before our child was born was that the link between you and Sky was basically completely gone, however, the link between you and our pup was as strong as ever as I was protecting her. So I helped her get stronger and made sure that you felt the link to her. It was easier when she was born and when you arrived. Your presence helped me gain more strength so I was able to help you and our pack fight Drevon and win.  But I guess from how much power I was constantly using I needed to rest up and regain my strength. The help of your mark back on my neck helped tremendously. " I tell them.

"You did so much to help and we didn't even realise." Hunter says.

"It's okay. You are my mate. Sky is my human and Rosabella is my daughter. I love the name by the way. I tell him.

"Thank you." Hunter pulls me into his arms and I feel him kiss my forehead.

I wrap my arms around him as well and enjoy being back in my mates arms and just being around him again.

'Thank you Star.' I hear Sky say

'It's no problem.' I tell her.

'You are the best lycan I could have ever aksed for.'

'And you are the best human I could have ever asked for.'

"Did you want to hold Rosabella, Star?" Hunter asks me, pulling away slightly to look at me.

"Yes."

Hunter brings me to her and I hold her in my arms.

"She's beautiful." I say.

"Well, she is your daughter so of course she is."

"She's our daughter." I whisper, grateful to finally have a family, especially one with my mate, family and pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S