about love {jungri}

Start from the beginning

"okay then i'll take that as a yes." the reaper simpered lightly and nodded at the two cupids left in front of him as he bid farewell to join yerim.

when the two superiors were turning into tiny specks, shuhua turned to yena, "you know, if they weren't so keen on slicing each others neck, i'd say they'd be a great couple!"

"even their height difference is cute." yena smiled as she walked side by side with shuhua, "i heard the reason they fight a lot was because they dated in the joseon era and jeongguk cheated on her!"

"i heard yerim and jeongguk were lovers before they died and were taken by the gods!" shuhua eyed her, remembering what senior sooyoung told her.

"i heard that too!" the latter spoke up before letting out a sigh, "i hope they become a couple, they'd look so cute!"

shuhua simply sneered at the smaller one's gushing, "you know, if you and seungkwan get together you'd be a cute couple too."

yena stayed silent and glared at shuhua until she remembered something.

"so. senior soojin huh?"

"shut up choi."

💕💕💕

"jeongguk will you stop following me? i see other cupids staring at us and i am not in the mood to enlighten the gossip they have between the both of us."

jeongguk merely shrugged and instead started to walk even slower so that yerim would lead by a few inches, "i say we entertain them right, love?"

just then yerim hears her fellow superiors tzuyu and mingyu (possibly on a date) gasp at the endearment said by jeongguk.

"i swear to the river styx jeon i will-"

"no need to drag the river kim who know what'll happen." jeon waved her off, "besides we're already here." he stopped on his tracks just as yerim does as well.

room 207

with the door in front of them was a small window where there was a young woman, no older than 25, fixing the blankets of the empty hospital bed. she started to fold a few more clothes that were too big and masculine to be owned by her.

"when is he getting here?"

jeongguk and yerim turned to where the voice was, he smiled at them for a short while when they finally noticed his presence before putting all his attention back on the woman inside the room.

"he'll be here in 10 seconds." yerim smiled at the spirit and as she glanced at her time watch.

..8
...9
....10

and just then a younger man this time but exceptionally taller, all most on par with jeongguk, came running towards them. although he could not see them, the three took the time to step back and watch him barge inside the room they were previously standing in front of.

"hi! i am one of the nurse of this building i am so sorry i got caught on traffic and i was told to assist yo-wowyoulookbeautifu- and i didn't know what ro-" the young man started talking fast whilst catching his breath completely scaring the woman he was talking to.

"okay calm down!" the lady interrupted him while waving her hands, "i-its fine i'm almost done anyways!"

"no! no! its my job, please let me help." the man pleaded, his voice laced with sincerity as he started to walk his way next to her and started to place the clothes inside the suitcase.

"thank you." the woman simpered at the young lad, although trying not to make it look like he was about to drop to his knees when he looked back at her, he returned the smile.