a night with you {jungri}

"Unnie~" The younger whined. "Don't go!"

"Kim Yerim, you know I can't take you." Irene repeated, patting Yeri's head as she applied her concealer.

"Why not? I'm sure no one would mind!" Yeri pouted, bringing in her aegyo as she tugged on Irene's dress.

"It's a date between me and Taehyung! Do you really want to come with?" Irene eyed the maknae. "There's going to be a lot of kissing."

Yeri's eyes grew larger when an image came to her mind; Taehyung dropping ridiculous pick-up lines, and Irene kissing him in places that's probably not just his lips.

"You know what, I'll just stay here!" Yeri agreed, leaving Irene's room as she headed to the living room.

Irene laughed at the younger one who left making gagging noises. Joohyun turned back to her hand mirror only to be interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing.

"What is it now Kim Taehyung?" she sighed, picking up her phone.

Joohyun-ah!

What now Taehyung? I'm almost ready!

I thought you'd be done by now...

Ei~ my bae is trying to look good for me, isn't she?

Screw you Taehyung, let's cancel our date then.

Irene was about to end the call when Taehyung stopped her from doing so.

Wait!
I called just to say that, he's free tonight!

That's a relief. Okay then, it's settled! Pick me up now and bring him along.

Are you sure Yeri's okay with this?

Sure she is.
She just doesn't know it yet.

How'd you get him to come along anyway?

Easy! I told him our relationship is on the line and that you'd break up with me if I don't do your bidding.

Smart. I'm glad you know.

Wait... You were serious?

You'd actually break up with me if I didn't bring him?

See you in 5 minutes! Bye Taehyungie~!

Ya-

Irene giggled as she ended the call. Finally ready for the date, she took her purse and left her room. When she entered the living room, all she could see was a sad little girl watching We Bare Bears. Irene couldn't stop herself from frowning.

She has a date with Taehyung, Seulgi was on her variety show, Joy needed to film a reunion special with Sungjae for We Got Married, and Wendy was on a cooking show with BTS Jin. Yeri never had a thing for herself besides studying.

But her unnies had a back-up plan and it's more than perfect to get their maknae's spirit up once again.

Yeri's frown grew deeper when the doorbell rang, indicating that Taehyung was finally there to take Irene to their date. Before Yeri could volunteer to open the door, Irene beat her to it.

She didn't bother following Irene as she continued what she was doing. Peacefully watching We Bare Bears until a voice called her.

"Yerim-ah!" Irene called. "Come here!"