about love {jungri}

does anybody even read these dry oneshots????

greek mythology au!

-

it was yet again a busy day for a certain kim yerim. with the sun blazing and the excessive smoke coming out from different vehicles passing around them, it was, without a doubt, unbearable. even for a cupid.

"okay, i am done!" yena snapped, flailing her hands in the air before glaring at her two friends. "how is it that we never had trouble with the weather when we visited egypt but sweat under this heat?"

"thats only because aphrodite gave us that one heck of a mini fan from the god of the north winds boreas." yerim spoke reminiscing their trip from two weeks ago. "i say we shut up for a moment and wait for that guy to show up."

"i say we grab ourselves three shaved ice buckets right now." shuhua grinned, followed by a suddenly energetic yena nodding ecstatically. "what about we take a VERY short bre-"

as if those two words tipped her off, yerim snapped out from daydreaming, "we are not taking a break! i want this over with immediately and if zeus so help me i will rat you out to seungkwan choi yena."

"hey no fair! shuhua was the one who suggested to bail out why am i the only one getting threatened? and also what about seungkwan?"

shuhua scoffed, "like it isn't obvious you have the hots for him." the ravenette merely waved the girl away before she starts defending herself again, "besides! senior yerim knows i don't spend my time crushing on anyone."

"oh hey soojin." yerim greeted.

in an instant shuhua stood and turned around, "HE- HI SENIOR SOOJIN YOU LOOK WOND- hey where's soojin?" shuhua looked around only to realize she was fooled by yerim.

yena and yerim bursted out laughing at the youngest with yerim slapping yena in the arm multiple times.

"hey! thats not fair!" shuhua stood up in annoyance before getting sitting back down when she noticed something changed, something was near and the aura was the complete opposite of theirs.

theirs was lovely, almost sickeningly with how love is literally in the air with them around. but this was another thing. it felt like death.

"hello jeon. nice meeting you around this neighborhood." yerim didn't bother turning to her left, she knew it was him the moment her two companions froze in their seats, refusing to look at the grim reaper himself.

"hello kim yerim, you look horrifying as always." jeongguk gave her a smile as she finally turned her head to fix her eyes on him. "cupids." he nodded his head at yerim's friends, who was very much trying not to pee their pants.

jeon jeongguk, the head of the grim brothers co. alongside jeon wonwoo, household every grim reaper in korea, where they are tasked to retrieve the spirits that have recently passed with the name card given to them. there has always been an unspoken cold war with cupids and reapers. and it all started with a certain jeon jeongguk and kim yerim back in the time of the joseon dynasty.

"i sense that kim taehyung is on his way?" yerim turned to yena and shuhua, where both immediately nodded their head before standing up. "go ahead and make sure he gets to the hospital safely while i take care of the other."

jeon jeongguk smiles at the smaller one as she starts giving her orders. it always makes him feel funny whenever he realizes that he's been with this woman for more than 500 years.

"since we're heading to the same place, lets us walk together then." jeongguk smiled to which yerim simply ignored before turning to walk her way to the hospital on her own.