Chapter 12: Hunter or pray Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)'s view started to blurr.

Ruby: *looking down* You don't know anything.....

Weiss: You're a little girl fascinated by fairy tales, am I wrong?

(Y/N)'s view started to distortionate, soon, all that he could see was a pure image of darkness.

(Y/N): What's happening to me?!

Okui: What's wrong?

Ruby: You think you know everything huh?

Weiss: ...

At (Y/N)'s eyes, everything disappeared, if it wasn't 'cause of Ruby and Weiss voice, he'd be completely lost.

Okui: Hey! What's wrong?! Your heartbeat is going crazy!!

After a couple seconds, two small flames started to burn in what used to be Ruby's and Weiss's positions; in the place of Weiss, a small timid flame was burning, it was completely consistent, without desperfections, elegant, but too small to notice....

Ruby: I......lost somebody important to me....

Both (Y/N) and Weiss were suprised about Ruby's words.

Ruby: That's when I realized reality doesn't always end happily like stories....

As he heard her, the images of his destroyed village, his father, with that mad expression saying him to run flashed through his mind.

The flame of Ruby was starting to ignite, it was really small but savage.

Ruby: No one's going to show up in the nick of time....No one's going to save you.....

(Y/N) clenched his teeth while tightening his grip in Tempu's handle.

Ruby: So instead of being sad....and waiting for help to arrive...I decided I would be the hero....

The flame that was in Ruby's place started to get bigger, it expanded in all sides, getting wilder and blustering.

Ruby: *looking up* And I will.....I'll turn tragedies into happy endings....

(Y/N) was shocked by the image that was in front of him, the flame transformed into a big tornado of white flames, uncontrollable, savage, but at the same time it showed purity and determination, almost at an intimidating level. The flames slowly started to take form into the figure of a small girl, the flames continue ablazing in all direction without losing intensity.

Ruby: THAT'S WHY IM HERE!!!

Suddenly, a bright flash fullfill (Y/N)'s sight, after some seconds, the colors returned to normal. The first thing (Y/N) saw was a big Nevermore behind Ruby, she quickly turned around noticing it.

Ruby: A grimm?!?!

(Y/N): Ruby!! Stay back!!

Completly ignoring (Y/N), Ruby ran towards the Nevermore drawing her scythe.

Weiss: No!! She's so reckless!!

Ruby turned her scythe into its rifle form, shooting a couple times to the grimm before jumping to it holding herself with one hand.

Weiss: What in the world is she doing?!?!

(Y/N): Tch.....

(Y/N) ran in direction of the grimm, which was about to take off, holding Weiss's hand in his run.

Weiss: Huh?!

(Y/N) pull Weiss towards him, holding her by her waist.

Weiss: W-where do you think you're touching?!?! *blushing*