Chapter 17

I dressed a pink strapless short dress with black heels

I grabbed my purse put my phone in it and slip on my white and red heels

I grabbed my purse put my phone in it and slip on my white and red heels.I wore my black leather jacket, grabbed my purse, then I turned off the lights and closed the door.I went running to the elevator but I stopped because I saw a man and told me that the elevator was broken.

Great now I am going to be super late.I have to go down 4 levels by stairs so I took of my heels and started going down.As I arrived I was out of breath and walked to the lobby.

I saw everyone there so I ran to them.But I don't think they saw me because there backs were facing me.

"Why she always have to be late." Jon said fed up waiting

"Oh sorry for keeping you waiting.''I said and everyone turned around.As they saw me they kept looking at me and I giggled softly.

"Wow is this my baby sister or what."Colby said and I giggled again

"Yes it's me dump head and for this thank The Bellas."I said and pointing at them and they smiled. I hold onto Jon and putted my shoes on.

"Welcome."He said

"Thank you Jonny "I told him and kissed his cheek

"So why you had your shoes off " Jon asked

"I had to come down by stairs "I said

"Crazy."April said

"Look who is talking "I said stick my tounge out.

"OK now shell we go."April said and everyone laughed

I went and hugged the girls and they were speechless too.As we were walking I could feel the boys eyes on me.I took a peck back and saw them talking to each other.Then we went outside and we waited for the boys because they are slow.

"OK now Diandra and April you're coming with me,Jon and Joe"Colby said both me and AJ agreed

"OK we already arranged who is going with who." John said and we nodded.