Intro :)

Well hello guys I hope you are Good.Well I am working on a new story at the moment.The story name is Seth Rollins Baby sister.Basiclly it's about a girl named Diandra Demi Lopez!(That's going go be me).She is Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins young sister.Colby is 7 years older then her.He is 28 and Diandra is 21 years old.They love each other to death.He do anything for her to make her happy.After all that what big brothers do.They do many things together like go out together,play video games together,Eat together,Go to the gym together and even he go shopping with her.Strange right for a boy to go shopping with his sister.But most important thing that they love to do is wrestle together.She has been wrestling since she was 13 years old.She was trained by her brother trainer Danny Daniels, her own brother,Leati Joseph Anoa'i(Roman Reigns), Jonathan Good(Dean Ambrose),The Bella Twins and AJ Lee.They are best friends too and she have a secret crush on Dean.He doesn't know but her brother, Roman,AJ Lee and the Bella Twins know.They have went To FCW and NXT together but one fine day Roman,Seth and Dean had received an opportunity to go to WWE and they had left her alone.

What will happen to Diandra?

Will she be OK?

Will she change or be the same?

What about her secret crush on Dean?

Will she see them again?

I will be updating soon don't worry :) :) :) :) :)

Love you guys

XDiandraX