Chapter 16

Diandra POV

I'm so sick of this why do I have to do this things.I am still on Jon's shoulder.I think you are asking why.

Well THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THE PAST 15 MINUTES BUT NO ANSWERS.I was fed up that I started moving and shouting.

''Ok now I had let you carry me on your shoulder but my patient have it's limit. can you let me down so I can get some sleep because at noon I always sleep.'' While I was saying this Jon was putting me down but I was still angry.

"Jonathan Good you are going to pay f-"I said but stopped someone took of my blind fold and as I looked in front of me I saw everyone there standing clapping and shouting.

"SURPRISE"

"Omg what is all this."I said

"We wanted to welcome you to WWE."John said and came hugging me.I hugged him back.

"So that's why you had done these things to me."I said and Jon and Colby smiled and I started to cry.

"I said and Jon and Colby smiled and I started to cry

"Why are you crying baby girl." Nikki told me and came hugging me.

"I don't know.I mean I love you all but because I wasn't talking to my brother I thought-"I said but I was stopped by Colby.

"No don't ever think that everyone here was happy and proud of you and still is when you came here we were happy." Colby told me then he grabbed my face

"Baby girl I love you so much I am happy that you are with me again."He said and I hugged him and he hugged back.

"And I am happy to start working with you again."I said to Jon,Joe and Colby were confused.

"What do you mean."they asked

''Well before the small accident that I had Mr. McMahon told me that I am going to be part of the
famous The Shield."I said and Colby,Jon and Joe jumped on me and hugged me hard."Guys you three weight triple times as me."I said and they laughed.

"Sorry."They said.

''OK now stop right now let's enjoy.''Joe said and I nodded.

''Wait but that's not all this is just a small party tonight we are going to the disco." John said

"Oh no!"The girls said

''What do you mean."Colby said and I shhed Them.

"Just wait and see."Nikki said and she had a big smile on her face.

We had fun we ate some food and danced too. After almost 2 hours everyone was going cause it was 2.15 and we are going to the disco in 6 hours and I need to get ready cause I always finish the last one.I Told the Bellas to come and help me and they accepted.AJ went with my cousins to get ready.After we went in the room I went to take a quick shower.Then I went out and went to dream land.I was in heaven sleeping like a baby but I was interrupted by a knock on the door.