《1》

Lola pov:

Today was another regular day. I got up for school brushing my teeth and putting my hair into deutch braids. I wore minimal makeup as i didnt care, mascara and eyebrows and i was done. I wore my black skinny jeans and a basic jumper, i got my backback on, that held my nesacerry items for the day. I walk to school as its not far and i go straight to the library waiting for the bell to go for homeroom. I had no friends, well that could be actually classed as friends. I mean i talk to people but its not deep.

I do some last minute study for the maths test today until the bell goes. I walk to homeroom and sit in my usual seat at the front, its so i can talk to Mr.Matthews about homework and stuff. Over the period of time i get hit with a couple of objects like paper and pencils, which are reoccurring ones it doesnt faze me though, i just carry on.

First lesson. Check.
Second lesson. Check.
Third lesson. Check
Fourth lesson. Check.
Fifth lesson. Check.

All of them were the same the only difference was subjects. Although im classed as a nerd, that doesn't mean i like school, its just I want to do well so by the end i realise i haven't wasted years of my life, being stupid and messing around but on actaully doing something for my future.

And that is my life. Nothing special. Well thats what i want people to think anyways.