Trippy Trixie and the Alpha Idiot

Episode 9: Trippy Trixie and the Alpha Idiot

Damion POV

Maybe I was biting off more than I could chew. To know and remember so many enemies was a struggle and I wanted to help him bear that burden.

I pulled the file towards me and began reading. Aaiden simply watched as I catalogued everyone in the file in my brain. What surprised me was the last page. It was of the Alpha of the pack Roman and I left. It was circled in red marker and had a saying:

"Pay a visit and send a warning. Make it meaningful."

I looked up at Aaiden in question and he just shrugged. I wanted to come back to it later after we finished with the important stuff.

"I think--

"Alpha!"

Both Aaiden and I turned as a wolf burst through the door. He was large and clearly of a higher rank due to his stature and layer of dominance surrounding him. He saw me and took a step forward.

As he came closer, Aaiden  growled in warning. It was then I realised the herbs we used to mask our scent had worn off. Roman stood in the doorway slightly hidden behind Marcie. She was holding his hand and pulling him closer to her to stop the warrior wolves from approaching him as well.

Aaiden only waved them away and when they went to protest, cut a harsh glare at the lead wolf. Marcie pulled Roman into the office and closed the door in the shocked wolves faces.

As soon as the door shut, her and Roman burst into laughter. They would not stop cackling until they were rolling on the floor and holding themselves.

I was confused and so it seemed was Aaiden. When they finally calmed,  I asked what was the joke. I didn't expect for them to burst into laughs again. 

Maybe having more than one mate wasn't going to be all that great. Especially if I get double the Roman that I have dealt with so far for 20 years.

--------------------------------

Aaiden POV

Being Alpha was great but talking to so many people about their problems was tiresome. Complaint mail was the worst and there was no true sorting system for it. It has an innate ability to get lost in the rest of the paperwork on my desk. People usually told me their problems face to face so that they could be handled right then and there. Some wrote it down because they too were busy and the problems weren't life or death.

Today I had to at least clean off a section of my desk before I went back to my mates. Maybe Damion could help me in here. He seems to be able to handle stressful situations.

As though called from above, Damion entered the room, locking the door behind him. I could hear my wolf vibrating with excitement as he came closer. I was all for fooling around with my mate in my office. We didn't have to complete the bond but we could at least have some fun right?

He came closer but instead of rounding the desk, he sat in the chair across form me. The words that passed his lips cooled any other arousal I might have had.

Asking about my enemies made me wary. Had one of those bastards somehow gotten to my mates?  I'll rip them a new one if they have.

As Damion fully explained himself, I nodded along, agreeing with his doubts and his solution.

In my mind, I felt that all of them should know. That way they could be cautious and aware of who they talk to.

Before I could tell Damion this, my Gamma burst through the door snarling. He zoned in on Damion and made to grab him. I growled my anger and ordered him to stop.

Looking past him, I could see Marcie and Roman fending off some of my warrior wolves. I ordered them all to leave and annouced that Damion and Roman were also my mates. This was all said through the pack link and the looks of shock on their faces was amusing. They backed out as I ordered still shocked.

Marcie pulled Roman into my office and as soon as  the door closed, they both fell out laughing. When Damion asked what was funny, I too chuckled. He was so oblivious sometimes. He simply shrugged his shoulders and sat down again. Marcie and Roman made a beeline for my desk. Roman perched on the only clean area and Marcie stole my seat.

Instead of being miffed or amused, I just picked Marcie up and sat her in my lap. She wiggle before getting comfortable.

"Damion brought up a topic that I thought we should share with the both of you." My tone was serious and they visibly straightened before nodding to go ahead.

"I have enemies. A lot of whom you will meet on occasion and need to steer clear of. Damion has seen the list already and I want the both of you to go through it and remember as many of them as you can. You never know when you'll see them or if they seek you out once it is known I have found my mates."

They looked nervous but determined and I was proud of them. I thanked the Goddess once again for giving me these precious  gifts.

I let them look through the list as I finished what paperwork I could.

Damion went over it with them and I knew he was going to be the one to help me here in the office the most. I would come to depend on him to help me as I took care of him, his brother, and Marcie.

--------------------------------

Unknown POV

The time has come for him to feel the same pain I felt all those years ago. It is time for the plan to come to fruition. He will die knowing the pain of loss and the guilt that comes with it.

--------------------------------

Third POV

As the Alpha watched over his mates, someone somewhere was whispering into a known enemy's ear. It was someone close to the Alpha that had long lost his favor. The person in question was a friend and an enemy it seemed, yet the Alpha knew nothing. The addition of his mates only tipped the scale in favor of the villians. They were strengtheners yet could also double as weaknesses easy to manipulate. Alpha Aaiden has best be on his guard for he may lose those he loves and protects.

+++++++++++++++++

A/N:
Thank you for everything!