Getting to know you

Episode 2: Getting to know you

Aaiden POV

The two boys turned their heads and I took it as a form of submission. At the same time I felt the need to bend both of them over my knee. Behind me, Marcie's was as still as a rabbit caught in the gaze of a predator. In a way she was. If the presence of these two was any indication, she has three predators on her tail. I turned towards the bed and when i shifted Marcie whimpered. That broke the tension in the room and each time she looked at me or those boys the air filled with her arousal. The stronger it got the closer those boys came as their wolves came closer to the surface. I climbed fully onto the bed and when my back turned the boys took it as a sign of trust and came closer to the bed. They seemed to stop at the edge of the bed and kneel. As they did i could smell their arousal leak through their clothing. Marcie was lucky she couldn't smell them or she'd be even more affected than she was by the sight of them. I nodded my head and they moved onto the bed.

They snuggled up to me and Marcie, close enough to touch but not be too forward. Then we each told about ourselves. Marcie's started first. Then me. Lastly the boys and their story caused anger to course through me. I made a note to pay their old pack a visit. No one treated a person that way. The fact that they treated my mates that way also spurred my actions. As my anger stewed,small snores surrounded me. I looked down to find that Marcie and the twins had both fallen asleep. Their arms and legs tangled amongst mine. I shifted slightly and their limbs tightened around me. It warmed my heart to know that they were as bonded to me as they were to Marcie. Their submissiveness coupled with Marcie's was gonna be the death of me. I can't wait to make them submit to me ully and to have them bear my mark on their necks. Maybe then their old pack will rethink throwing them out after learning that their mate was the Alpha of the strongest pack in the U.S.

The thought of us all sharing Marcie did stop me. How would that work exactly? Would we each take turns with her or would their be like a system we would have to come up with throughout the week. Gosh this was too much to worry about right now. Maybe after a good night's sleep I would be able to figure this out.

(A/N): I suck (dick!) not really. I wish though. Not really lol jk. Thank you for reading and just taking the time to look at this piece of trash. Hope you weren't frightened at this trashterpiece.