Any Place But Home

Episode 4: Any Place but Home

Marcie POV

I looked around the room I was in and my jaw dropped slightly. I don't remember much of what it looked like last night but today it was beautiful. The room was in shades of blue with black as trim. The bed I lay in was a feather bed covered in satin sheets and a thick comforter. No wonder I was so hot. The two green eyed naked torsos were quietly talking in the corner as I surveyed the room. I wasn't panicking, yet I was not calm either. I was just going with the flow. For now. I called out to the two and they came closer. Damien and Roman. Twin brothers with a heartbreaking past. They climbed onto the bed and we began talking.

"Soo...favorite color?"

"Saphire," they both said. I wasn't a conversation starter and Roman could see that.

His bubbly personality took over and soon we were laughing. He told me of how he and Damien once stole fruit from a witch and as payment they were forced to wear leashes and wait on her hand and foot. It wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't a pervy old crone.

"Oh gosh. That's so horrible!"

"Yeah and Damien over here was such a  sourpuss that he swore to never steal from a witch again." Damien rolled his eyes and chuckled. He was the more mature of the two. Maybe being kidnapped won't be so bad. There is nothing to miss at home and Mom will be alright.

Then again I still had to go to school. Oh god school! How could I forget!? I scrambled to find my stuff and Damien and Roman watched in curiosity. As I pulled on one shoe the room door opened and in walked Mr. Max. I blushed as I was still slightly underdressed from last night and my breasts seemed to be falling out of my tank top. I put my foot down with my shoe slightly hanging off and wondered how I could squeeze past him. 

(A/N early 2018): Hope everyone had a great new year. It doesn't seem like its been over a month since December 1st but it has. As I write this I draw inspiration from my friends as they belt out Kpop tunes. Its a birthday weekend for one of them and we have been to NOLA and back in the past 10hrs. Goodbye

(A/N late 2018): Hope everyone had a great year. I've been through hell and back and all through my own violation. Luckily I'm closer to moving out and freeing myself. Sadly I've lost more of myself along the way.

Word of advice if you're still reading this: don't listen to that person who always does you wrong. Don't settle for less and fight for what you want.