I came in like a wrecking ball -65

Kaya P.O.V.

I smiled abit breaking our hug we were in.

"Thanks lex. For everything." I said.

"No problem. But I think I need help." She looked down.

"What is it Lex?" I asked.

"Matt still likes me b-but I don't know." She started.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I don't know anymore. I might love Jack J."

Nash P.O.V.

"What's your deal?" I laughed as Cam,Jack and I walked into Taylor's house.

I sat down next to Calum.

"Kaya and I broke up." He sighed.

"You were already broken up." Shawn rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well I ended it awhile ago but I really thought I could get her back this guy aparently had her back and-"

"Calum barged in slapping me in the face as I fell to the ground I was basically curled up in a ball while he hit me." Shawn said.

"In my defense long distance would've never worked and you're a girl when it comes to fighting." Calum laughed.

"Well what happened then?" I asked interested in this story I can't remember this kaya person all that much.

"Then Ashton irwin came because he drove Calum here and he swooped in. Kaya cheated on us with him im so angry." Calum clenched his fist.

"I knew she'd never love me." Shawn looked down. I actually felt bad for him.

Matt P.O.V.

"LEXI!" I yelled throwing rocks at her window.

"LEXI!" I yelled again.

She finally came to her window and opened it up.

"What do you want im b-busy." She said.

"I wanted to say I love you. Will you take me back pwease." I begged.

"Matt I-I'm sorry." She stuttered. I was confused until luke walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek.

_______

Short filler.

See you over at MAA

PROMO TIME!

Check out my newest fanfics

Deaf~Malum

And

Green Haired Girl~5sos

-Kaya