Good or Bad?-4

Lexi's POV

"What do you mean no? thats the best news ever!" I said standing up.

"No, no, no, no its not" she said shaking her head.

"Why? maybe Cameron will actually accept me! even if I was so bitter to him on the phone with Nash" I said.

"Because thats my family" she said.

"Your right, we've been with these families all our life" I said kind of sadly.

"Whats the matter?" she asked.

"I actually thought I had a chance of being accepted for once" I said laying on my bed.

"Your family doesn't accept you?" she asked.

"Skylynn and Will don't care about that, well Will he's old enough, Skylynn is to young" I said.

"Nash and Hayes?" she asked.

"They don't accept me, Nash teases me all the time and Hayes barely talks to me" I said.

"I accept you" said Nash.

"Really Nash? How do you think it feels to be teased your whole life by the only people you knew as family just because of my skin colour and my eye colour? just because I don't have the genetics to have pale skin and blue eyes" I said, he was silent.

"Thats what I thought, thats what I fricking thought, you don't know because you belonged but I never did" I said running out of the room.

"Hey, are you Cameron's sister?" asked a boy who looked oddly like Justin Bieber.

"No, I'm Nash's sister" I said sliding down the wall, maybe I was just crazy, maybe I wasn't a Dallas, its just a silly thought right?

"Oh, you look so much like Cameron to be honest" he said sitting next to me.

"Yeah, well maybe its the fact I don't

have blue eyes" I said shrugging.

"Well, I think your eyes are a pretty colour, I'm Matt Espinosa" he said sticking out his hand to me, I shook it.

"Thanks, I'm Lexi Grier" I said and he smiled.

"Anything I can help you with?" he asked.

"No, I'm good, thanks for asking" I said.

"Well, I'm here if you need to talk or yeah" he said.

"Thanks Matt" I said.

"No worries, here's my number so you and I can like text and call" he said, he put his number in my phone and I put my number in his.

"Casually asking for a girls number are we Matt?" asked a boy with black hair.

"Hey Carter, this is Lexi Grier" said Matt, Carter raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, and ya I don't look like Nash but I'm his sister" I said and Carter shrugged.

"Siblings don't look a like sometimes, don't worry" he said and I nodded.

"Lexi! there you are" said Kaya.

"Oh hey" I said.

"Is this your sister?" asked Carter, I shook my head.

"I'm Cam's" she said and Carter nodded.

"Nash thought you ran off or something" said Kaya.

"I better get going, bye guys" I said to Matt and Carter and we went to our room.

"Hey brown eyes" said Nash, he was with his friends.

"Hey Jerk Grier" I said.

"Such a bad come back" he said.

"What? like your sex life because thats pretty bad too" I said, there were a bunch of "Oh's" and laughs from his friends.

"Oh! burn!" said Cameron laughing, Nash rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" said Nash and me and Kaya walked to our room.

"Do you see what I mean Kaya?" I said siting on my bed.

"Yeah, I guess" she said and I sighed.

"You think I'm crazy?" I asked.

"A little" she said jokingly.

"Yeah, thanks" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm kidding, but like maybe your right" she said.

"Maybe" I said shrugging.

A/N: I like this story! good work Kaya!

How was your day Maylor Nation? mine was great!

Stay Fabulous! i love you all!

XoxoLexi!

Im sorry for the screw up 😂😂😂😂