Austin Mahone-39

Shawn P.O.V.

"IM SO EXCITED! This is going to be great oh my gosh!" Aaliyah was a bit hyper as we got off the plane.

*unknown number*: hey its austin mahone swing by my crib since you're in California *insert address.*

I sighed.

"Change of plans Aaliyah we're going to Austin Mahone's first." I said casually.

"WHAT?! I LOVE HIM SHAWN. OH MY GOSH!" She screeched.

"Aaliyah no Fangirling at Austin's." I chuckled.

"Fine." She pouted as we hailed a taxi.

****

"Hey man!" Austin gave me a handshake/hug thing as he opened his door.

"And you must be Aaliyah." Austin said. Aaliyah eagerly nodded as we walked inside and sat in his living room area.

"So you're probably wondering why I called you here?" Austin said.

"Yep." I said.

"Well I want you to...go on tour with me." Austin smiled.

"WHAT?!" i asked and he chuckled.

"Me and little mix are touring and i want you to join!" He said.

"Yes! Of course! Oh my gosh this is this is amazing!" I said excitedly.

"Shawn! What did you say? You said no fangirling in Austin's house." Aaliyah crossed her arms and Austin chuckled.

"You both are probably jet lagged so be my guest and sleep in the guest rooms down the hall." Austin said.

Calum P.O.V.

"Get up. Get up. Get up." Someone was nudging me with their foot.

"Michael go away." I said groggily.

"Okay but you might want to get off of Kaya and the floor." Michael said. He was right I was on the floor and laying on Kaya. I got up slowly as I looked around.

"Where's Ash?" I asked.

"Went to get food." He shrugged and I nodded.

"I'm gonna get Kaya off the floor." I laughed picking her up and setting her on the bed.

"How did you end up on the floor anyway?" Michael asked.

"No idea!" I said.

"WHEN I SAY DUNKIN YOU SAY DONUTS! DUNKIN!" Ashton yelled walking in with a tray of coffee and a box of donuts.

"DONUTS!" Michael said running over.

"I want the pink one with the sprinkles." Michael whined.

"No that ones for kaya." Ashton said.

I joined them.

"The chocolate one is Calum's because when I think of Calum I think of a big hersheys chocolate bar." Ashton said and I laughed taking one of the coffee's out.

"This cream filled one is for Mr.Clifford who has a creamy personality." Ashton handed him the donut as he took a coffee too.

This time ashton took out the pink donut and placed it on Kaya's face causing her to sneeze and wake up.

"Hi." She said as the donut fell on her lap.

Michael was dying off laughter.

"Oo donut!" She picked it up.

A doctor walked in.

"Good you're up. You may go home now since there's no trace of nuts in your system." He said.

I smiled at Kaya who returned it.

"I have a date with Shawn today! So can you guys take me home?" Kaya asked.

"Sure." Michael said.

"IT'D BE AN HONOR!" Ashton linked his arms as they skipped together to the car.

Kaya P.O.V.

*pretend it's 6 o clock*

It's now 6 at night. Shawn was supposed to be here at 5.

I sighed sitting down.

I was wearing my Red Hot Chili peppers shirt with a green and black flannel. Accompanied by black skinny jeans and converse.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I sighed.

Calum opened the door and leaned against the doorway.

"I don't think he's gonna come Kay." He sighed.

I nodded on the verge of tears I thought Shawn was different.

"I don't want your pretty outfit to go to waist." I looked up and Calum was grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll take you out,on a date." He said.

_________________

Maylor nation! What's up?

Last night i was doing cartwheels cause I might see Mr.Sheeran play on the 8th with my best friends :)

But at the same time I might not....

Anyway so Calum and Kaya as a couple was requested alot and its noy official but how do you like what happened ;)?

and Kian and Lexi?

-Kaya/Cal-Pal-Hood