The Actual First-58

Lexi's POV

"Come on" I said and we walked in.

"Bye Harry" Kaya said and Harry Styles left.

"Kaya!" Cam said and basically launched himself at us.

"Thought you said you were an old fart? Couldn't answer the door and here you are almost running me over" I joked, he smirked.

"Are you okay?" Cam asked.

"I'm fine, I just need to talk to Lexi" Kaya said and we walked to my room.

"Matt, babe, I need to talk to Kaya, girl to girl stuff, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked Matt.

"See you then, you know what keep my hat, it looks cute on you" he said, put his hat on my head, kissed my cheek and then left.

"Aww, he's sweet" Kaya said, I wiped her tears away.

"What's wrong Kay?" I asked.

"So I went home because Hayes texted me saying that they were all over at the Dallas' and he wanted to meet me so I went with Calum, and we went to Hayes' friend Abigail's house, Harry was there and we played confession so I told them about my last relationship was with a guy named Marcel, Harry said he was Marcel and then I asked to talk to him outside" I stopped her.

"Oh no, please don't tell me what I think happened...happened?" I asked, she nodded.

"Harry told me he still loved me, I told him I was with Calum then he kissed me, Calum saw us and was furious, I tried to explain to him b-but h-he b-broke it off with me" she sobbed, I hugged her.

"I-I don't know what to do" she said.

"It's okay Kaya, let it out, I'm here for you" I said and she wailed.

"Omg, do it quieter, you don't want Nash and Cam to storm in here and ask what the heck is happening in here" I said, she nodded.

"Lexi! Kaya! what's happening?!" asked Cam, I turned to Kaya.

"I-I'm sorry" she said.

"It's alright Kay" I said and squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Nothing Cam! we're perfectly fine!" I said.

"Whatever you say Lex" he said.

"Anyway I could help?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"We could go out- oh wait, I'm under going house arrest" I said and plopped on to my bed.

"How about just tell me something to get my mind off of things" she said, I thought for a while then sat up.

"Kay, I've never experienced loving someone other then family before" I said, she tilted her head interested.

"Okay, excluding this year, but that's a complete and utter lie" I sighed.

"Explain" she said.

"Around when I was 13, not that long right? so anyway around then I experienced that love at first sight kind of thing, we hit it off then finally, started to date" I said.

"Oh young love" Kaya said, I smirked.

"So anyway, yeah, I pretty much lied to the whole world" I said.

"What happened between you two, why'd you break it off?" She asked.

"This is the long story, this is why I tell everyone I never fell in love before, I try so hard to forget, Matt just brought those memories back I guess" I said.

"Are you gonna tell me?" she asked, it was if my first love story was like story time and she was the little kid, well, anything to get her mind off of Calum.

"Yeah, so on my 14th I caught him kissing another girl, and instead of trying to explain, he told me she was worth it, that I'm not unique, that I'm just ordinary, it crushed me, around then me and Nash didn't hate each other and the taunts and banter was friendly, I ruined that for us, He ruined it" I said quietly.

"Who was this boy and can I beat him?" Kaya asked, I sighed.

"Jack, Jack Johnson" I said.

A/N:Dun dun dun!!!!!

We're on a roll lol!

XoxoLexi!