Blonde Drama-52

Lexi's POV

"Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" I said.

"Lexi! what did you do!" Luke said.

"Oh my god! Nash and Cam are gonna flip out!" Kaya yelled.

"F**K! ITS BLONDE DYE!" I yelled.

"They are gonna be so mad!" Kaya said.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I basically screamed and everyone came running in.

"Whoa" Calum, Matt, Ashton and Michael said.

"That isn't helping" I said, I'm such a f**k up, I wiped furiously at my eyes, I couldn't cry now, Kaya was having a problem.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked.

"No! this is my fault! Cam is probably going to kill me for turning his sister's hair blonde!" I yelled.

"I'm not Cam's sister, I'm Nash's" Kaya said, she was still looking at her hair in the mirror.

"I'm suck a f**k up!" I yelled.

"Hey language!" Ashton said.

"Not now Ashton!" I said and turned to Kaya.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to dye your hair blonde, I thought it was brown dye" I said, she sighed.

"There isn't any undoing this" she said angrily.

"I know" I said.

"You have nothing to worry about! Cam isn't going to yell at you for having blonde hair!" Kaya screamed at me.

"I know that, but like Cam is mad because I'm dating Matt" I said, she pursed her lips.

"How am I involved?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Cam's gonna think we're so irresponsible, mostly me, we aren't on good terms and then make us move back in with them and I can't do that, I can't have people telling me what to do all the goddamn time, and your gonna get blamed too and your gonna have to move back and I know you don't want that because your real brother doesn't remember who you are and all of this is so messed up and we'll probably get sent back to our families because of this-" Kaya cut me off by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I understand, stop rambling" she said, I nodded.

"So, my blonde hair?" she said.

"We're all gonna die, Cam is gonna kill us and we're all gonna die" Luke panicked.

"He's not! I'm the one that dyed my hair twice!" Kaya said to him.

"Im such a f**k up, I should just get going, I didn't know how to dye hair, you could have just asked Michael, again I'm so sorry, I would get some brown dye but I've caused enough trouble" I said and looked to Matt.

"Come on" he said, I nodded.

"Lexi" Kaya said but I didn't turn back.

"Hey Cam" I said knocking on the apartment door.

"Oh look who's here" he said crossing his arm.

"I think I've done enough damage and am ready for whatever punishment your going to throw at me" I sighed.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"Kaya's hair is blonde, but that's my fault, she wanted to dye it back but I accidentally dyed her hair blonde and here I am" I said.

"Okay, come in" he said, I paused and turned to Matt.

"Bye Matt, I love you" I said and he kissed me.

"Maybe forever can be our okay?" he said, I sighed.

"Don't quote the movie" I said.

"Forever?" he asked, I sighed

"Forever" I replied and he kissed me.

"I love you Alexis Dallas" he said.

"How did you know that was my whole name?" I asked.

"Lucky guess, I love you" he said.

"I love you too Matthew Espinosa" I said and he walked off, I walked inside.

"Your punishment is...." Cam trailed off dramatically.

"Oh boy! a game show host! come on lay it on me! name that punishment!" I joked, he rolled his eyes.

"You have to move back" he sighed.

"I'll do what I have to do, as long as Kaya stays" I said, he hesitated but then nodded.

"Come on, lets get your stuff" he said.

A/N:Hey! whats up?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM! I LOVE HIM TEN MILLION TIMES 100!!

im a lowkey Cam girl lol

Matt:HEY! STAY IN YOUR LANE!

Hehe I'm so weird!

XoxoLexi!