Broken-60

Lexi's POV

I was confused, why did Matt just say that? I picked up his phone and turned it on.

"No, no no no no!" I said as soon as I saw the picture of me and Jack, I sank to the ground, Matt's phone still in my hand and cried.

"Lexi?" I heard Carter say, I stood up.

"Carter" I said and hugged him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Can you just please bring me to Luke's?" I asked.

"Okay, come on" he said and we went to his car.

"Are you sure your okay with me just leaving you here?" he asked me, I nodded.

"Okay, bye Lex, see you later" he said and drove off.

I went up to the door and knocked, no one answered, I tried again, still nothing, I let out a shaky breath and walked over to their front yard.

I just sat there, so many thoughts going through my mind, that I just lost it, I screamed in to my hands, so loud that people near by would think I was in pain, but in some way I was, I just lost the person that meant so much to me and I didn't even do anything.

Luke's POV

"What the hell, who's screaming?" I said once all the boys and I met in the living room.

"It certainly isn't Kaya" Calum said.

"I think its coming from outside" said Ashton, we all went to the window and I saw someone in the front yard, on their knees, their head in their hands.

"Who's that?" Michael asked, I sighed and turned to them.

"I think its Lexi" I said, they all gave me questioning looks.

"I'm gonna go check on her" I said and I went outside, her back was turned to me.

"Lexi?" I said, the screaming stopped, I walked up to her.

"Lex?" I said and crouched down next to her.

"Luke" she said, her voice hoarse and looked to me, tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Matt broke up with me" she said and hugged me.

Matt's POV

I can't believe Lexi would cheat on me! and with Jack! maybe it started when she joked about being his friend instead of ours, maybe it stared later then that, who knows.

"Matt?" I heard someone say, I turned to the street and saw Carter in the car.

"What?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I need some time to myself, to think" I said.

"Whatever you say bro" he said and drove off, I felt for my phone and remembered that I left it with Lexi, I scowled just at the thought of her, maybe good acting runs in the family, well, the one she grew up with at least.

Lexi's POV

"I don't know what happened Luke" I cried.

"Okay, why did he break up with you?" he asked.

"We were watching a movie and he was on his phone for the most part, all of a sudden he angrily stood up and told me that we were done, I looked at his phone and found this" I said showing Luke the photo off of my phone.

"Wait, I thought it was on his phone" he said.

"Yeah, thing is, Jack's my ex, we dated when I was 13, 2 years ago" I said.

"Then tell him!" he said.

"How! I don't know where he is! I can't even call him because I have his phone!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling! your gonna wake Kaya" Calum said.

"Kaya? I thought she was with Kian" I said.

"Oh yeah, he got her drunk, found her out front laying on the grass" Calum said.

"Why would Kian do that? Kaya and I are underaged" I said, he shrugged.

"Anyway, do you have any idea who would have done this?" Luke asked, is shrugged.

"Can you drop me off at Kian's, please I need to talk to him" I said, Luke sighed and nodded.

"Are you gonna be okay?" he asked.

"We'll see" I said, he hugged me.

"Thanks Luke, see you later" I said and got out of the car, I saw someone exit the O2L house.

"Matt! Matt!" I said, he saw me and scowled running off.

"Matt! please" I said.

"Leave me alone Lexi! we're done!" Matt said.

"Please Matt, I love you" I said.

"I'm sorry Lexi but I can't be tricked like that" he said and just ran.

Kian's POV

"Lexi? are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't believe you Kian" she said, my heart started pounding, what? did she find out?

"Huh?" I said trying to mask my worry.

"I can't believe you got Kaya drunk! she, like I am, is 15!" She said, I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry" I said, she turned to me, tears streaming down her face.

"Nash and Cam are gonna be beyond pissed if they find out! they'll- they'll" she didn't finish her sentence, she burst in to tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, she shook her head no.

"Matt broke up with me" she said, I hugged her so she wouldn't see the smirk on my face.

"I'm here for you okay?" I said.

"Thanks Kian" she said, Mission Accomplished.

A/N:Hey guys!

So what's up?

I'm bored

Lol Im just to lazy to do anything.

So like Kaya said:

Who do you ship with Lexi?

And

Who do you ship with Kaya?

XoxoLexi!