Chapter 15

Emma's POV
I opened my eyes and groaned in pain. I was in so much pain. I was in a dark enough room only seeing shadows. It almost looked like a cell. I looked around seeing Paul and professor hidgens across from me. I tried to reach out to them but I realised my hands were chained. I felt weak. I didn't like the situation we were in. I hated being so vulnerable in this position. A few minutes after I struggled to try and get my hands free I heard Paul's voice. "Emma? ...is that you?". I finally had hope. "Y..yeah..." I choked out. I heard Hidgens starting to cough.

Paul's POV:
I'm so glad Emma's okay and especially alive. I've been up for awhile watching the dark shadow of Emma's body. At first I didn't even think she was breathing. I'm so glad she moved and she's alive. She doesn't sound okay and probably doesn't look it but atleast she's alive.

Third Person:
Paul started started mumbling something to Henry that Emma couldn't really hear. They got cut if by a voice. "Well...Well..well if it isn't Paul...and his....friends? Is it...well it's nice to meet you my name is Richard but you can call me richy. Just like when we were kids Paul. Po and richy kicking ass since we were ten! You remember that don't you? The day I faked my suicide when I was sixteen. Oh Paul you blamed yourself and yet here I am" Richard smirked. Paul started tearing up "No your dead...No I saw you jump off of the school.... you lying bastard I blamed myself for your death!" Paul screamed. Richard just laughed. "Oh shush Po, now ...you" he points over to Emma "I need you," he walks over to Emma unlocking her hands but before she could even move he grabbed them and pulled her by her arms. She started crying. She didn't know who he was and he was just taking her. Paul started shouting all different things. Paul was Fuming with anger.

Paul's POV:
Richard died...Richard was like a brother to me..he was the only one who ever used to call over to my house. We were the best of friends. We met when we were only six at a funfair and ever since we were very close but at sixteen Richard committed suicide because of death threats. But here he is alive. Who does that?! And now he took Emma but where?!!!!! I started to panic. I hear Henry whisper "it's okay, she'll be okay...Paul trust me.."

Emma's POV:
I was still in pain. So much pain. The fella Robert?, Robby? Richy? Richard that's it! He dragged me to a room and tied me to a chair. He smirked and I looked over seeing another person come out of the shadows. It was no other then Karina. I though I would get sick. She went over to Richard and kissed him on the cheek." Well done richy... well if it isn't the weird bitch" Karina hissed. I gulped. She was atleast 8 feet taller then me. I felt like she was a fox and I was a rabbit being hunted. The last encounter I had with Karina didn't go well. And I can't imagine this going just as well.i am scared. I admit it I'm terrified. She walks over to me and looks at me smiling. I looked down so she wouldn't meet my gaze but she yanked a fistful of my hair and practically forced me to look at her. "I am going to end you very slowly and make sure Paul is mine" she hissed once again. She let go of the fistful of hair and the chair I was in crashed onto the ground bringing home with it. I groaned in pain. Karina grabs something off of the table. Before I could even see what it is, I feel the back of my arm going numb. I lifted my head a small bit seeing a small blade stuck in my arm. Karina only kicked my sode and left me. Richard grabbed me and lifted me back to the cell. He also untied Paul and Hidgens before leaving the cage. Paul instantly runs over to me. He looks panicked and I see him rip some of his shirt. "Emma this is going to hurt a little okay? Sweetheart don't worry...just stay with me okay? Promise me stay with me!" Paul was frantic. I nodded and with my good hand gripped the piece of shirt he had left on him. He quickly pulled the blade out and I yelped in pain. He was whispering sweet words into my ear, while wrapping the piece of t-shirt tightly around the wound. After he's finished he holds me tight. He kisses me on my forehead and I blush. "Emma who did this?.." Paul asked. "K...ka..." I didn't even need to finish. I felt the anger just running off of Paul. He was filled with rage. I felt Hidgens next to me stroking my hair like he'd often done when I was sick. I smile weakly. Paul didn't want to let go of me. I felt like The pain was still unbearable and decided to just close my eyes just for a little while.

Paul's POV:
Emma closed her eyes. I know she must be tired so I let her off. I'm so pissed. Who ever hurts my Emma won't get away with it! Wait my Emma? When did I own her?. I shake my head. I heard the door open again and saw Richard. I placed a hand around Emma making sure he doesn't take her without a fight. But instead he just places a plate of food down. His face looked....sad? ...sorry? Along the line of the two. He walked back out the door and locked it. Henry grabbed the plate of food and brought it towards us. He starts to pick at the piece of bread taking small bites.i sigh not feeling hungry. "We should keep some for Emma aswell.....Henry what are we going to do?" I ask. I was still scared. If they treated Emma as this harmful play toy, I can imagine what they'd do to us. Henry nodded "what are we going to do? I mean I never thought Emma would get hurt like this , she's like my own daughter and it breaks my heart seeing her like this...and you Paul the love you feel for her" Henry said. I blushed at the last part" w..what l..love?"I stutter. Henry chuckled. "Paul I've been a professor for too long to know when people are in love, and you two are perfect just let's never tell Emma we had the conversation but still Paul you should ask her how she feels" he said. I shook my head" only t..time will tell" I said. He looked at me and nodded. I guess we have to sleep on the ground....to atleast past time. I lied down and literally wrap both my arms around her protecting her from everything. Henry lay down next to me. He was probably just as tired as everyone was. I closed my eyes and in a matter of minutes I was asleep.