Chapter 4

Paul's POV:
I looked around me. I wasn't in my apartment and certainly wasn't close by. I could hear myself singing.Singing? But why?... I saw Emma's frightened face in front of me. She looked so scared. I just wanted to hug her and make her forget everything that has happened her.I saw Bill and Ted grab her and I hear Emma's blood curdling scream."NO..Please Help!". I had no control of my body anymore...Oh no I'm getting closer to her. I can't stop myself. Oh no...No ...No....
I jolted awake.Breathing rapidly. 'It was just a dream' I thought. I looked around and found that Emma wasn't on my shoulder."Shit!" I stood up and ran into the kitchen. I sighed in relief as she was sitting down at the kitchen table.

Emma's POV:
I was hungry and I didn't really have patience so I gathered all my strength and held onto the wall and stood up.I more of stumbled to the kitchen. I couldn't wait to start walking again. When I got over to a cupboard I opened it and found some rice,peas and a few crackers all over the place out of the packet.I rolled my eyes considering most of them probably had gluten and since he was a messy person when he comes with food. I chuckle at my thought and stumbled to a chair feeling my energy drain again.I relaxed and closed my eyes.Just as I was dozing off. I heard Paul shout "Shit!" And saw him run into the kitchen.He sighed of relief when he came in. "Oh god Emma...you gave me a heart attack.....I thought something happened...wait how did you get out here?" His words sounded more like sounds just coming out of his mouth because he was talking too fast."Paul calm down I held the wall and stumbled out here...I don't have that much patience and I was hungry but..your cupboards are more or less filled with gluten so....yeah...sorry?.." I say. I felt like my old self was coming back to me slowly yes...but surely. Paul nodded,Then he went to the fridge and passed me a packet of grapes."I'll go shopping for food later on but I hope you like grapes for now atleast .."He smiled.I smiled back "Thanks!" I say while I started eating the grapes.They tasted so nice. I didn't realise I ate the whole packet till Paul moved. I looked up at him."Shit I'm sorry Paul I'll give you the money when I can walk again" I say feeling already guilty that he has taken a week off and now he's buying food especially gluten free foods and I'm after eating all his grapes.paul shook his head"hey it fine,really I needed to go shopping for food soon anyways or I'll be having take out like everyday" he chuckled. I looked back down before trying to stand again.Paul came over to me and helped me walk back into the living room. He sat me down on a smaller chair and ran upstairs. After about 5 minutes I saw him holding two pillows and about 3 blankets thrown over his shoulder. He smiled and placed them on the longer sofa putting the pillows down and blankets."There, while I go shopping for food you can rest and watch something on the t.v" he smiled and came back over to me helping me walk to the other sofa."Thanks ....Paul..." I say. He smiled and made sure I was comfy then tucked me in and grabbed a bag and got on his shoes."Okay Emma I'll be back in about an hour" He shouted.I only nodded feeling to cosy to even talk.

Third Person:
Paul walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind him. He didn't really want to leave Emma by herself but he knew she could take care of herself.

Paul's POV:
I locked the door and I had a strange feeling in my chest. I didn't want to even leave Emma alone.I know she's strong.She told me about what she remembers and she trusts me at least  to some extent. I sigh happily. Even thinking of Emma makes me happy.I only knew her as the one barista from beanies. I wonder how Bill,Ted and Alice would react if I told them I had Emma staying over at my place for atleast a week and a bit.Alice my godchild would probably jump for joy.Even pair us together.Im pretty sure it's the thing called shipping? Like when people say the ship sailed? I don't know. Bill wouldn't mind to much I'd say. He'd probably be like 'oh my best friend grew up so fast' or shit like that. I chuckled at that thought. And then there's Ted. Ted calls Emma the crappy barista who always gives him the wrong order. I chuckle once again out loud and got a few stares but oh well.'Hmm I wonder what Emma's full name is ...I wonder if she's in college or something....I wonder where she lives..' I shake my head and didn't even realise I was outside the store. I walked in the store and looked around.I picked up a lot of gluten free stuff and a bunch of other things.I got to the alcohol isle and wondered if Emma even drank alcohol. I shrugged and picked up a bottle of wine. I also grabbed a four packet of coke. I went up and paid for my things and walked back to the apartment.I was about to get my keys out when I saw bill and Alice round the corner."Paul!!" Alice shouted and ran into my arms.I smile"Hey kiddo" I smile.Bill walked over towards me."Hey Paul!"."hey Bill"I say more calmer then Bill did.i looked at Alice "What you doing today?".Alice smiled"We were actually about to go over to your place! Dad has your papers and stuff so..I thought we could hang out!" Alice was a little ball of sunshine.I couldn't say no to my godchild."Of course but I do have a different guest over and she isn't feeling so good so be nice.Okay Al?"Alice raised her eyebrows"She?! A girl?! Uncle Paul! You never told me you had a girlfriend!". I felt myself blush she calls me her uncle even though I'm not blood related and that's not the reason I blushed."No Al she's a friend but she got hurt and can't really walk so..." I felt myself getting even more redder.Bill smiled at me and grabbed a bag that I was carrying out of my hand."Don't worry I'll help"Bill smiled so I smiled back.I grabbed my keys from my pocket and then opened my apartment."Emma I'm back! I also brought back some others aswell!"

Emma's POV:
I was watching Pet semetary. It was one of those horrors I loved and actually always scared the bloody shit out of me every time.It was getting to the part where the child stabs the man in the ankle and when that scene came I heard the door open and a voice"Emma I'm back! I also brought some others aswell!" I nearly got a heart attack.I screamed for a mild second "Jesus Paul you scared the shit out of me!!!" I look at Paul who chuckles.I pause the movie and look up at his 'friends' I think."Emma meet Bill and Alice, my best friend and Goddaughter"Paul said.Alice ran up to me "Hey! I'm Alice but you can call me Al! Also Paul really is a good uncle so you better treat him right!" I gulped"What..." I was confused and I saw Paul blushing while Bill laughed.

Paul's POV:
I saw Emma looking confused at Alice.I blushed knowing what Al was on about. I knew I need to change subject before things got weird.Me and bill set the bags down."Hey al...How's Deb?"I ask.Alice smiled"Debs really good! Ever since she started going to therapy she's been so much better!"Alice chirped.I smiled"That's good!"I looked at Emma who was smiling.I looked at Bill who pulled out a DVD from his coat pocket "Anyone up for watching g Mamma Mia?" Bill asked.I groaned.He knew I hated musicals but he does it to annoy me."Sure" I hear Emma say quietly.I sigh being defeated into watching Mamma mia.But you know It could be worse