Chapter 1

"The apotheosis is upon us!"Paul sang and Emma gulped at this point she was crying and even sobbing out loud."No! No no dear god No!" She shook her head still sobbing loudly and then Ted and bill pushed her to the ground and it went all black.

Emma awoke in a cold sweat.She looked around noticing it was dark outside and that she wasn't in her own apartment.She panicked over what happened a little while ago. She stood up but her legs failed her and she fell with a crash.A man rushed in.Not just any man of course,it was Paul."Oh my god are you alright?!" He helped her up and sat her back down on the bed."P..Paul...w..what ....but your not singing?...your t..talking like a person!...b..but the apocalypse ...the blue shit..the..the..t."Emma got cut off" I don't mean to sound rude but how do you know my name? And apocalypse? What?"Paul said. Emma blinked and stared at him.'it must have been a dream,yea just a ...dream' Emma thought."You must have hit your head hard on the concrete have you?" Paul asked.Emma looked at him confused."w..what...hit my head?....wait why am I here?! No you kidnapped me didn't you?!" Emma panicked.Paul chuckled "No I did not but first you gotta answer my question..how do you know my name?" He asked again.Emma sighed"You were in my dream. Everything was weird...songs....blues shit..you ..sang.."Paul looked as confused as Emma was."Okay since you already know my name already...what's your name?"he asked."I'm Emma.....I'm sorry ..I should be going..."she replied.Paul shook his head"No stay, your not strong enough to walk".Emma looked around the room after nodding at Paul agreeing she definitely wasnt strong enough to walk or even lift her arms."What happened?..."She asked quickly hoping he didn't even hear her but of course he did."Well I was walking home from work and I saw you serving in beanies a few hours before and you were walking home but out of nowhere this guy with a bike crashed into you,It was weird he literally just flew past and all I heard was a bang I ran over and saw you and the bikes owner on the ground unconscious.I rung my friend bill and he said he'll take care of the person who gave you a small concussion".Emma looked at him and her eyes widened"Concussion?!"she shouted.Paul nodded"Yeah,I brought you to the hospital straight away after I found you,luckily they said the worst is the concussion and not being able to walk for a few weeks"."A few weeks?! God what am I going to do?! With work and everything else!" Emma panicked once again."Emma..Is it? Well don't worry,I told bill to tell your work that you won't be in for 2 weeks"he said and smiled.Emma smiled but she knew her professor would also be as angry as worried about her missing a few things ."Anyways you should be getting some sleep, Or your concussion would probably worsen,don't worry if you need anything call okay?" Emma nodded and with that Paul left the room.'So it was all a dream..well most of it....Atleast Paul and the rest don't seem to be singing...singing that horrible song...that song' she shook her head 'im safe..for now...'and with that Emma smiled while closing her eyes.