Chapter 3

Since the first song 'The circle of life' played.Emma hummed the tune.She doesn't trust herself to sing especially since her fucked up dream the other night. Emma was too scared to even make a sound anymore but that didn't stop her from humming the songs in the lion king.
When 'Can you feel the love tonight' came on she looked over at Paul who was staring directly at her.Emma went red and quickly looked away.

Emma's POV:
'Can you feel the love tonight' came on I decided to look at Paul.It was a mistake though.I turned to Paul and he was looking straight at me.I felt myself blush and I quickly turned back around.Feeling to embarrassed to even look at him again.'God dammit  Emma! Snap out of it' I repeated again and again.'Whats gotten into me?..'I mutter out loud by mistake.I only realised I said it out loud when Paul turned towards me."What do you mean what's gotten into you?" He asked.He was so calm about it.'Know what I can trust Paul..I can ...can't I?' I thought for a moment."Paul to be honest ever since I woke up I've been having flashbacks of the nightmare...I don't know if it has anything to do with the concussion..but all I know is I don't remember much either...I only know up till my sisters funeral.." I realised what I said and stayed quiet.Not daring to even speak another word.I just told this man whose know me since my accident something private and sentimental to me...what have I done?.

Paul's POV:
"I only know up till my sisters funeral..."Emma spoke.I was a little taken a back about this new information."Emma....this might sound stupid but could you tell me more about what you remember it might help bring back other memory's?.." I asked trying not to be pushy.She nodded

Emma's POV:
I nodded."Okay well I only had a sister and she was good at literally anything..to be honest I used to be even jealous...you know that saying where it goes like if one sister is so on top of her league,then that just means the other is a total fuck up...well Ye I'm that 'Other'.
She had two kids a girl and boy...my niece and nephew...I've only seen them once in person...at the funeral that is..."I didn't even realise I was crying till Paul came over more towards me and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.I smiled sadly"I'm sorry ....I didn't even realise...it's stupid.." I sniffed.I should not be crying.I haven't cried since the funeral and now, I'm crying in front of Paul.Paul the man who appeared in my dream and who has often bought black coffee at beanies."So uh...what about your life?...I can't remember much else about mine but..I'd love to hear yours.." I say trying my best to wipe my tears from my eyes.They kept coming but I tried atleast.

Paul's POV:
I smiled at Emma."Sure I'll tell you a bit about my old life I guess...well I grew up as an only child..my parents well they wouldn't really be classified as parents..they only cared for work so mostly I used to be home alone.I went to a good highschool atleast.Mmm ...my life's boring" I chuckle.I glance over towards Emma to see her smile sadly.We talked a little more till we decided to watch the end of the movie.After awhile I felt like something just landed on my shoulder.I looked over to see Emma fast asleep with her head on my shoulder and her body was sprawled out across half of the couch.I couldn't move and I didn't want to.She seemed so peaceful that I didn't have the heart to wake her.So I did what anyone else would have done.If you can't beat em you join em.So about 10 minutes later I fall asleep.