Chapter 13

Henry's POV:
When I saw Paul holding Emma in his arms. She seemed to relax a bit. I sighed in relief. I'd do anything for that girl...no joke. I placed a hand on Paul's shoulder and nodded before exiting the room. I went back to the living room area. Emma's apartment was small enough but again she didn't seem to mind. I looked at the fireplace where a picture of Emma and her sister possibly at the beach. I smile. Emma loved her sister even though she complained about her deep down she couldn't help to love her. She full on broken now since her sister passed. She might seem strong and acts like she doesn't care but she does. I'm a little skeptic of Paul but I sense he isn't bad for her. In fact it might have been just what she needed. I'm more of a father figure to her then a friend so I wouldn't blame her for crying her eyes out. I knew Emma since she was in high school and was delighted she went to the collage I reached at. After she graduated high school her sister got into that accident. I felt so bad for her. Her parents always preferred Jane to Emma. Emma is still grieving but doesn't choose to make a big deal out of it. I sat down looking at the small T.V she owned and grabbed the remote flicking through the channels. I stopped on the wiggly show. I smiled. Emma was obsessed with it in high school. I sighed and decided to watch it. The theme song came on and I heard Emma sing the correct words. I was confused at first till I turned seeing Paul and Emma walking side by side. "Man, I loved that song as a child!" Paul said. I chuckled. "Cmon at least the couch is big enough for three people" I say. Emma, as quick as she could jumped next to me. I heard Paul muffle a chuckle before he sat down.
After the episode was over Emma turned to Paul. Oh god I know that look..."Paul! Follow me!" Emma said. Paul looked confused but followed as Emma led him towards an old closet in her room. After about twenty minutes of just sitting down staring. I heard Paul say "I'm not going out in front of Henry!" Emma just laughed "Cmon! Your already in it what's holding you back?" After ten more minutes I looked at the coming back into the room. I laughed my ass off. Paul was in an old onsie Emma had of wiggly. It didn't exactly fit him but it was amazing. Emma seemed to be smiling like she won the lotto. I shook my head "Emma really?" I ask. She nodded. "Will you sing the wiggly jingle?" I ask laughing. His face had no emotion. Emma smiled "Cmon Paul please! Even the chorus" Paul sighed and nodded.

Paul's POV: Emma made me try on her old onsie and somehow I got it on. It's very tight but I didn't really care. Now she and Henry are asking me to sing the jingle and I stupidly agree ...why? I don't know!. I start singing and doing some moves to "to love you, hold, keep you tight and love you, hold you, keep you tight and keep you tight and keep you tight and love you so!.." I sang well it was more like me screaming really loudly but still same thing. Emma was just laughing. It filled my heart. She deserves to be happy. I smile. I didn't know weather Henry was crying or laughing but I just shrugged off that thought. I sat down next to Emma and she brought me into a hug. "Thank you for doing that" she whispered. I hug her back whispering "anytime".