Chapter 14

Emma's POV:
I can't believe Paul did that. He was wearing my old onsie, the sleeves went up to his elbows and the legs of the pants went up to hi knees but he still managed to squeeze into them. He didn't have too but yet he never said no. After we hugged I curled up on my couch while Henry went back flicking through different movies and Paul was getting changed back into his own clothes.Paul came back in the room about 5 minutes later and sat down next to me. It was quite until Paul spoke "We should watch a marvel film!". I looked up at him "Marvel movie?" I corrected, I know film and movie are the same thing but it was my job to piss people off. Paul coughed a little "Marvel film..." he said. I sigh before speaking "Marvel movie". I smirked knowing how pissed off he was getting. He sighed before putting his hand over my mouth "It's a marvel film now let's pick what one!" He said. I muffled something and he kept his hand over my mouth for atleast another five minutes before relaxing back down next to me taking his hand away. I heard professor hidgens chuckle so I looked over at him. He instantly stopped and smiled at me. "Spider-Man homecoming?" Hidgens suggested. We both look over at him. " there's four different Spider-Man movie ya know" I say. They both looked over at me. "Clearly they made a mistake with the second Spider-Man but Spider-Man into the spider verse is a good film" I said again. They looked at eachother and nodded. "We're watching infinity war" hidgens announced. God dammit me and professor hidgens went to see it when it was out and I cried. I swear they like talked about this before hand. I sigh and nodded. Henry turned it on and we started watching it.
It was the end of the movie about 2 hours later. My eyes were red and puffy from crying silently. Paul held my hand when Peter turned to ask? Dust? Don't really know but 'I don't want to go mr Stark' got me. He a 15 year old kid damn it like. I stood up and stretched thinking it might be best if I just went to bed or something.. "I'm tired I'm going to ..hit the hay. I say before walking out of the room and walking to my room. I entered my room but....something was off. I looked around. There was nothing out of the blue from what I can see. I sat on my bed confused but then it hit me. No literally someone just slapped me over the head with something heavy .I heard Paul scream in pain and the professor screamed something like "I'm too young to die" or shit like that. I looked up at the person barely before everything went dark.