Chapter 6

Emma's POV:
I felt my eyes opening and I automatically looked around.It didn't look like a room of any kind.It was more of a cell."Emma~ I'm sorry you lost once again~" I heard a voice sing.I know it was Paul but I couldn't turn around to face him.I froze.'is this really reality? Did I dream about me getting knocked down with a bike? Or is this a dream and that's reality'.I felt someone grab my arm.When I looked over there was only a black figure with the most horrific grin across his face. I screamed."Em! Emma?! Can you hear me?!" I heard Paul shout.Not sing shout. I jolted awake now seeing a distressed Paul in front of me.He looked really worried.'Okay one things for sure this can't be a dream...I hope..' I started to calm down a bit while Paul rubbed my back.I smelt funny.It was almost sickening ."Paul.." I whispered.I felt like my throat was raw."Shh Emma it's okay it was just a dream I'm pretty sure.. look your safe here with me and Bill and Alice are downstairs.See we're all okay!" Paul said calmly and he said the last part as in like he wanted me to trust him.I trust him of course I do.But I have a nagging feeling whenever anyone asks me to trust them.Why? I don't know.I nodded and looked down and saw I was wearing different clothes then the ones before.There a lot more baggier but then the thought popped into my head.'who dressed me?' I blushed and looked at him and I felt like he automatically knew why."Oh yea I had to give you more clothes because you puked whatever you had the following day onto yourself.I didn't look at you or anything I just changed your clothes! I promise! And I couldn't give you a bath or anything because that's to awkward" Paul rambled on.I chuckled but it just turned into a coughing fit. He smiled a little before handing me a glass of water.I nod a thanks before sipping it."Em, you were out for about five hours by the way" I looked at him"oh...sorry...".He looked up at me again."No need to be sorry Emma.You just scared the shit out of me, Bill and Alice"He chuckled.I smiled weakly."Okay do you think your up for a bath?" Paul asked me."Yeah...but only as long as you atleast stand outside the door...I just ...um.." I felt myself blush" I umm ...just don't want to ...erm....be alone...right now..and I'll ...feel...safer if someone...was nearby...uh...please..." He looked at me and smiled "Of course I'll be right outside the door and Alice brought you some of her old clothes".I smiled then sighed in relief that he didn't reject my..well issue.."Can you help me to the bathroom...please..." Paul nodded and instantly lifted me into his arms.I looked at him."Again I only meant help me to walk to the bathroom" He chuckled"Well this is a quicker option and you literally weigh nothing so.." I rolled my eyes and decided I'll just let him carry me.He was right about it was a quicker option.When we got to the door he opened it and walked in placing me down in the bath."I'm gonna run down stairs and grab those clothes Alice brought over okay Emma?" I nodded not bothering to speak.He walked out of the bathroom and I heard him walking downstairs.I heard something that banged against the window.I was about to scream but then I calmed myself down just saying it was either a branch hitting against the window or a bird.

Paul's POV:
I left Emma in the bath.I really hope she's okay..She looked a little scared when she woke up.I walked into the living room where Alice and bill were sitting down drinking some hot chocolate.Alice had brought about seven pairs of clothes for Emma.I walk over towards the clothes taking a pair of sweatpants and a top with 'He fucked a tiger' written on it and below that had an arrow pointing to the right.I chuckled quietly.'what a weird t-shirt' I chuckled."Uncle Paul? How is she?" I hear Alice speak up."She's doing alright. She's just going for a bath right now so I'm bringing some clothes up to her" I smile.Alice hit the wrong impression."Uncle Paul, I've never took you for a pervert but now I'm considering it" I hear her say.I went red because of embarrassment.I heard bill say"Alice! Jeez watch you mouth" "No Alice you got it wrong all I'm gonna do is stand outside the door so she feels safe" I say sill blushing.I hear Alice chuckle"Okay uncle Paul.I know if you tried to do it Emma would punch you into next week I'd say" I nod agreeing.She always used to get into fights with her boss and workmates in beanies.She could easily take me on."I better take these clothes up to her" I say then run up the stairs.I open the door and the clothes down on the toilet seat for afterwards when she's finished."Your legs should be strong enough to stand up and get outside the bath and get dressed yourself afterwards yeah?" I ask."Yes you pervert I can get changed myself afterwards" I heard Emma chuckle."Why is everyone calling me a pervert today?" I ask.I heard her laugh.'Oh my god her laughs so cute.Oh my...God stop Paul..this isn't like you...I can't...I can't be falling for her can I?' I thought

Emma's POV:
I laughed at him seeming so annoyed that I called him a pervert and clearly I wasn't the only one.I saw a bit of the top he brought up to be that read 'Tiger fucker'.'Where have I seen that before?' I thought and thought.'Twisted...Professor...Hidgens...Working boys?.....OH MY GOD I remember...how did I forget that play my professor did...wait...shit...fuck...god dammit...'."Emma? You alright?"Paul asked and I blinked 'what am I supposed to say? That I'm a collage student? That my .....The person on the bike ..... he looked familiar..but who was he.....god dammit my Brian hurts!' "Emma are you feeling okay?" I heard Paul say again."Huh...oh yeah sorry Paul I was just lost in thought" I say.He nodded."I'll be outside the bathroom if you need anything!" He said and then left the bathroom.He probably sat down outside the bathroom but I couldn't blame him.I sigh 'what has life become?'